Rewards and punishments

Hey,
I am looking for new and exciting ways to reward and punish my sub Honey. Open to any and all ideas you have.
Q x

Do you have a BDSM lifestyle and not just limited to the bedroom?

A transgression that is punishable in our relationship that does extend outside bedroom play is bickering and arguments. The offender gets paddied (over clothes) with the very first paddle we got from Lovehoney which is a Chinese made paddle that has been reinforced ,we think by a metal plate in the middle. It's not one that you would use as a beginner on the bare bottom as it is a "stinger" .We call it the naughty stick .Needless to say because I tend to cause more of the arguments ,I have been on the receiving end of it far more times than the Mrs.

I can see it being used this week as well as we have to go to our son's progress evening with his teachers. This will I am sure will cause an argument but this will be more than likely initiated by the Mrs .

Strangely enougb it does keep the number of arguments down to a minimum.and actually does help with the harmony of our relationship.

I have seen an example in one of my books of a domestic discipline contract ,if that is the type of thing that you are looking for ?

Sorry to butt in but if you are a dom can you please read my question in the forum and let me know your views ?