Rocks-Off Ignition not charging?

I bought the Ignition yesterday and it arrived this afternoon, but it has been charging now for over eight hours and the light still says it isn't fully charged. When I press the on button, nothing happens - I've tried just pressing it, and pressing and holding, and neither works.

The charging light is on, a constant red, which apparently means it is charging, but the box says it should only take an hour to charge. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Sounds like a fault with the product unfortunately:( I've had a similar issue with a wand arriving that way but mines didn't indicate charging, nothing happened when the charger was plugged in leading me to believe the charger was the issue not the toy however in your case with the toy reacting from the charger being connected sounds like the toys faulty. You can get in touch with the customer care service here who will be able to find out what the problem is and get a replacement to you if required.

I agree, that sounds faulty. Email customer care and arrange to return it for a new one. I have that product and have not had that issue, so there must be something wrong with it.