ROMP Switch Clitoral Suction Stimulator

This is my wife’s first suction clitoral stimulator and the price and look was what sold it for us.
It’s in the lower price range of suction toys which means if we didn’t get along with it then it’s not a huge loss.

This however is the NEW go to toy my wife reaches for every time.

The toy is shaped well making it easy to hold even with lube and it has 6 levels of intensity. The first level is very mild and gentle, we normally start on 2. So for those of you thinking about trying suction toys for the first time then this is the one to try.
It’s quiet to the point where if I’m at the bedroom door I can’t hear it so would also suit the discreet shopper.

To summarise,
Quiet, excellent entry level toy, the wife loves it and is now her new favourite toy.
Would highly recommend and now looking for other similar toys to try.

Hello and welcome @Martindebbie :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you mean to put this as a review on the product page?

I tried looking for reviews on it in the forum but only found 2-3 which were more questions rather than information about user experiences. So I thought if I wrote a review it might help those in the future looking to delve into these sort of toys.

Unless it’s in the wrong place and I’d be happy to remove it. :sweat_smile:

Forum topics are more usually conversations on a subject rather than a straight up review, but there’s no hard and fast rule. :slightly_smiling_face:

There are a couple of topics you might like joining in with and adding your thoughts to. This one for instance has ‘Womanizer’ in the title, but it’s actually about all the suction toys:

[Poll] Womanizer - did it work?

1 Like