Rule 6, some clarification please

I totally agree with the rule about soliciting contact details, pics etc. And apologise for my recent breach by talking about the Facebook group outside of the Facebook thread, however would like some clarification please...

The members who have given out their email address as a way of finding them on Facebook, have they been warned/struck? If not were they somehow not in breach or is it a technicality about being reported?

The members who have mentioned the Facebook group and suggested people join, likewise have they been warned/struck?

The members who have suggested that people post revealing photos in the Blog?

Hmm, but posting one's -own- pic on the blog isn't solicitation.

Hi LF, thanks for reading. I am probably just being confused, my natural state after all.

The blog is a tricky area, as recent events have made it look q little bit like a clique. So I am not sure it is the best example, but I do wonder if inviting a non blog member to join the blog and post their most revealing pics is in breach of rule 6.

LoveHoney - Bot says: We just go by the reported posts! We do not pass opinion on any rules or breaking of rules.

If someone says that they'd like to post more revealing pictures and another member suggests maybe joining the blog, that is not solicitation.

Similarly, I think people joined the Facebook group and added each other to discuss erotica, not to request naked photographs of each other, which is not solicitation.

Offering e-mail addresses to see another member's nudey pics is a dodgy area and one that people were uncomfortable with enough to report it.

You see something you don't like, you report it. It's the only way we can do something about it.

I think the clique suggestion is understandable, but still a little unfair.

A lot of us have photos on there that were only added as - when we joined it - we were assured, and had seen with ourselves, that people were only allowed to join once they were seen as 'part' of the forum. There isnt generally a hard and set rule about when that is because we've never needed to. When I first asked, I was told I had to wait a while. I did. It wasn't difficult.

I have never seen anyone be asked to post nude pictures on the blog. In fact the very concept of the blog is that you can join - when part of our little community - and post pics, if you like. These dont have to be revealing in any way [in fact that is said ON the blog itself] though if you wish to, you may. There are even long standing blog members who do not wish to post photos but find other ways to contribute; pics of their toy stash, erotic fiction or maybe real encounters.

So to summarise, I disagree that any part of the blog contravenes rule #6. Respectfully, of course. ;)

According to Monty Python there is no rule 6 :-)