Rumbly wand recommendations please

Does anyone have any recommendations for wands with rumbly vibrations as opposed to buzzy vibrations?
Its hard to keep my clit suction toy in place during ‘energetic’ sex as it needs to stay in one specific area.
A wand having a larger surface is easier to use but I love the rumbly ‘batteries running out’ vibrations of clit suction toys and I’d love to have that in a wand.

Doxy!

1 Like

Any one in particular or are they all rumbly?!
I love the rumbles :fire:

We have the doxy disco and it is definitely rumblier than our mantric rechargeable wand, sounds different and is very strong even on lowest setting

1 Like

I’d say this lovehoney desire wand, or any doxy (size depends on what you’re after, I have a 3 and 3r and found they’re both the same power level so corded or cordless is down to preference) :+1: Personally I prefer the desire wand, as it starts lower than the doxy and I can work up to higher power levels, and I found the vibrations are a bit deeper, vs my doxy I can’t get past the first setting and feel like things are over too quickly (also seems like the vibrations are at a slightly higher frequency, but by no means buzzy) :sweat_smile: Also, the desire is a lot quieter if that matters to you :+1: I like both, but I’ve been reaching for my desire wand more since getting it so I’d personally recommend it over a doxy :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much, I’ll check out the disco :upside_down_face:

Thanks Rosie I’ll have a look at the desire :upside_down_face:

1 Like