Same Room - thoughts.

We have been married for over 20 years and very happy, with a solid relationship. We noticed our sex life has become quite vanilla and we have been talking about how to spice things up and how to lose a few inhibitions, which we both recognise. Solutions have involved a nudist beach, taking sexy photos and chatting with like minded couples online. Mrs has discovered she likes light bondage, anal play and being photographed. Mr has a desire to take part in a same room scenario, with each couple sticking to their partner, no swapping or touching. Mrs thinks if it happened naturally she might enjoy but is worried at the thought of meeting people for that sole purpose. Has anyone tried it? Was it enjoyable? Intimidating? A turn on or off? All advice welcome, thanks.

It's not something I know about personally, but a Swingers Club may be worth looking into. They get a few mentions on here when people ask a similar question.

I remember this thread being quite informative (though I'm sure there are others).

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1726162-swingers-clubs/

Hope this is useful. 🙂