Saving up

Is there anything that you guys want to buy off here but they are expensive so you have to save?

Or maybe there is something that you would like to buy but wouldn't for some reason.

I am saving up to buy the we vibe app love egg and cock ring.

Would love to buy bed restraints but OH doesn't seem interested x

I bought under bed restraints and my husband was a little resistant to start with. Now they’re his favourite! Do you have handcuffs? Have you tried any bondage?

Delightful87 wrote:

I bought under bed restraints and my husband was a little resistant to start with. Now they’re his favourite! Do you have handcuffs? Have you tried any bondage?

Only so far as he likes holding me down and holding my wrists down just seemed to laugh at the idea of restraints. He will also give me the odd spank but nothing else, have also considered getting a paddle for him to use. We haven't got handcuffs or anything. Oh and he likes holding me around my neck sometimes too.

Yes saving up for the good stuff! Got some cheep of amazon and was not good. Sex swing floats my boat. Already checked beam in loft is strong enough and I’m a plumber so got skill to fix it. S

Also we don’t need role play as wife is nurse 😜