Scent , How much does it turn you on

I always kind of nuzzle into my partners necks because I love the smell of mens skin. I know that sounds weird but I like it when a guys scent lingers on my clothes or my bedding. Besides that I always go a bit weak in the knees when I get a waft of aftershave. hmmm

I have a nose like a bloodhound so smells play a big part in everything for me.

There is one perfume I can smell above any other and that's Britney Spears midnight fantasy. Of course its an ex's favourite perfume so not the best memory's but even in a busy place, I can smell that from a hundred yards away lol.

I love smelling my OH, she doesn't really know I do it (she will now she's on this forum) but I just inhale her scent, especially if I'm anywhere near the lower regions and knickers

Scent is an important factor, a scent you don't like (not necessarily "bad" just not to your preference) can spoil things while a scent you love, even if you can't describe it... makes you want to tail around the person and inhale them :) the "wow" moment is very pleasing, it's great to compliment when it happens

Liamm wrote:

I love smelling my OH, she doesn't really know I do it (she will now she's on this forum) but I just inhale her scent, especially if I'm anywhere near the lower regions and knickers

That reminds me of a funny scene from Almodóvar's Kika, a really hilarious film ;)

I love the smell of my OH after he's come from work. He has a sweaty smell (active out doors job) and as weird as it is, it's an amazing smell for me! Yet someone elses sweat, maybe not so much! ;)

Also the general smell of him and his neck especially...

And of course, everyone seems to have that one scent they apply. So I love the deodrant the OH wears and can sniff it out!

I enjoy my OH's scent, be it sprayed or erotic!! Nostrils are an erogenous zone it sparks excitement, anticipation, arousal.

Mmmmm :-D

I love the real scent of a woman, I don't really like perfume, especially the really powerful ones.

I love the smell of man. Slighty sweaty, incredibly sexy smell. Not all men obviously lol

Obviously not, there's some real monster smells out there

I do love it when the OH puts on a nice aftershave.. he smells so manly that I just want to jump his bones there and then! If you wanted to turn me on, you just need to be wearing any of the following:

Joop! Jump

Emporio Armani 'Diamonds'

Emporia Armani 'He'

Diesel 'Fuel for Life'

Got to be subtle with it though, too much and it's overpowering, but when it just catches me nose as I walk past... yeah, makes me feel all funny inside ;)

1 Like

My wife likes to wear perfumes, some are nice smelling but when she puts on CK Obsession it drives me wild. Dunno why but that's my favourite of hers.

1 Like