Scent , How much does it turn you on

I find that the real scent of a women is a massive turn on, out of all our sencess I think we dont use it enough./ or we dont realize how much it is in use. My OH once went to the bath room when we were at a dinner party and when she came back she kissed me. Then as we parted she just brushed my nose with her finger, to any one else it was a casual nose tap. What she actually did was wipe some of here pussy juice under my nose. We only stayed till desert was served, then I was feeling a little unwell and we had to leave What smells turn you guys on?

1 Like

Thats a bit of a complicated question tbh do you mean specific 'bodily fluids' haha or like if my OH just smelt nice after puttin some body spray on or something...?? xx

Gentle giant wrote:

What smells turn you guys on?

Most I cannot detect, as a chainsmoker — I'm a real chimney. So, faint stuff is not for me. I also don't "think through my nose" as a rule.

That said, some perfumes do get noticed. Sometimes I waltz into an empty elevator, detect something, have a sniff, and say to myself, often loud: "fffffemale". Still, these are rare events, as my other senses are stronger.

Kinky&Curvy wrote:

Thats a bit of a complicated question tbh do you mean specific 'bodily fluids' haha or like if my OH just smelt nice after puttin some body spray on or something...?? xx

kind thinking the same lol

for me give me an ugly man wearing Joop id be horny lol i dont know what it is about joop but if a man is wearing that he suddenly appears to be the most sexiest man on the planet hee hee

oh and black xs also as the same effect

I agree the smell of a woman is very powerful in its own right . I love how my OH smells . if I'm in bed alone then her pillow is the most comforting thing in the room because it smells like her .

And do find that certain perfumes really get me in the mood too :-)

i love , love loved the smell of my last partner type thing . i loved the smell of his hair , this tshirts when he'd been sweating . him even down to getting really turned on by his feet smell . ive NEVER been like that with anyone ever .. it was perculiar .. he affected me in many many ways unlike any other though ... but his scent was so incredibly alluring to me

I have a real thing for men after theyve worked out, but equally someone who just smelt sweaty wouldnt do it for me lol.

Also a nice aftershave can drive me wild, if my hubby works away i always have a hoodie with his aftershave on :).

I'm definitely turned on by peoples sent! A squaddie walked past me in tescos the other day, I never seen his face but I almost turned to follow him. He smelt amazing.

One of my exes wears joop and every time I smell it I instantly get turned on.

I prefer men to wear musky, manly sents. But some people just have amazing pheromones that are enough to turn me on without any aftershave

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Kinky&Curvy wrote:

kind thinking the same lol

for me give me an ugly man wearing Joop id be horny lol i dont know what it is about joop but if a man is wearing that he suddenly appears to be the most sexiest man on the planet hee hee

oh and black xs also as the same effect

I wear JOOP!! haha I loved it so much i decided to wear it myself, the issue is my ex wore it not my current partner so I don't wear it as much now . Not a problem though coz my OH smells devine, I wanna jump on him everytime hes near coz he smells soooo yummy :D

I also have black xs (got it as a gift) but it's a little strong for me xx

1 Like

I have never been turned by the smell of someone, but there were certain perfumes which could make my feet tremble.

Yep - it's the most amazing thing - a bit like a fish being caught on a line - I just turn and follow the smell - hooked!

Like most aftershaves + just worked out smell + just showered smell + just had sex smell (with me!)

Smell stays with you an awful long time - sometimes you catch a scent and it can transport you back to a different time and place.

Have to say my partners sent can easily make me weak at the knees for sure

I love my mans scent, i could sit next to him all night just breathing it in. He doesnt wear any particular deodrent or aftershave(other than lynx dry deo, which before i met him i couldnt stand. amazing how one person can change your thoughts on something), but he always smells devine. The time he smells best is after a session as were layin in each others arms.

due to commitents, he doesnt stay overnight at mine so i never get that lingering smell on the pillows. he gets that after ive stayed there. lucky man

Smells have turned me on for as long as I can remember. It could be a perfume, or a natural body smell - hair, fresh perspiration, skin - or the smell of sex itself.

Whenever I go to bed with someone new, I find it so exciting to explore all their scents, and discover what she smells like.

They just have a really powerful effect on me - romantically, seductively, sexually. It's almost as if my nostrils are an erogenous zone!

My OH is actually incredibly focused on scent. He loves how I smell and always make a point of resting his head on my chest as he says that this is where my womanly scent is most concentrated. He says he finds it very comforting but also a turn on because its "his" smell. He gets incredibly horny after I work out. I usually don't make it to the shower before I'm dragged into the bedroom! He even loves my feet!

Also, for him scent is all about memory and associations. When I wear a particular perfume he'll remember another time I was wearing it and what we were doing. I have a few things that I wear if I'm planning on seducing him because no matter what he is doing or if he has had a horrible day, they will definitely put him in the mood.

Kinky&Curvy wrote:

all of them body or man made. I just think it is huge.

Bluebells wrote:

Smells have turned me on for as long as I can remember. It could be a perfume, or a natural body smell - hair, fresh perspiration, skin - or the smell of sex itself.

Whenever I go to bed with someone new, I find it so exciting to explore all their scents, and discover what she smells like.

They just have a really powerful effect on me - romantically, seductively, sexually. It's almost as if my nostrils are an erogenous zone!

Agree totally

If i'm on a bus and a girl sits on the seat in front of me i often notice their scent (body sprays and the like) and it does something for me though i've never thought what that is whether it's turning me on or not but i do love it.

Never really took much notice of a girl natural scent so can't comment on that but as long they don't have a bad smell i could see it being the same as above.

Gentle giant wrote:

Bluebells wrote:

Agree totally

Me too :)

i don't really find scent all that much of a turn on i'm seemingly more a tuned to bad scents as they really stand out for smelling bad either the fragrance smells like toilet duck, a person has put so much on you wonder if they've bathed in it. or the person just smells bad in general in certain areas mainly anally that things around them have taken on the smell