Scent Of a Woman

I saw what seems to be an old post about smelling underwear and thought I would ask about something a little different.

I love the scent (don't liike to say smell) of a womans pussy, especially in the morning and some hours after a shower. Is it kinky or wrong to make sure that the last thing I do before putting my underwear on is to take my cock out of her wet pussy, make sure my balls are covered in her juices so that during the day every time I take my cock out to pee I can smell her, and I can smell her on my hand after holding my cock.

Hello and Welcome Pork Chop![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Nothing is wrong with what anyone likes some people like things some dont![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

So no nothing wrong with that, I'm on your side I love Scent my main thing is worn clothes.

I also like what you like doing having her scent on me all day is a big turn on.

100 % agree. The scent of a woman is so addictive and sexy. I do the same. I like the term "scent" and will use that word when talking to my wife.

Just thought as a woman I would chime in to say I love how I smell after sex, especially out and about during the day having had sex in the morning. I will never be someone who rushes off for a shower straight after sex, purely to keep the smell your guys seem quite taken with as well. 🙌

I'm with Gosig. I was a run off and shower person, and early in our relationship, we had a discussion about it, and I realised how that made him feel. So I started not showering after sex (only showering when I would normally do so). I smelled sex on myself and quite liked it, and I know he loves it, so we do it all the time now.

It is one of the reasons we started having morning sex sometimes, to make me smell of sex before we go out!

My OH likes to keep my scent on him too. So when i go to kiss him him later I can still taste smell it on him and he likes to smell his fingers for a while after I've cum and he's finger Ed around down there just to tease me more.

I simply adore the scent of my wife. She's well aware and leaves her used underwear under my pillow or other discreet places sometimes.

Oh God, I love the smell of my OH..... literally, in the same room as her - I can smell when she is getting aroused under her dresing gown and all...... it is LITERALLY like a scent for a primal lover..... I adore it!

1 Like

same here,, love it when she has done exercise and she peels her sweaty clothes off. She thinks she honks, i think she smells amazing.

Oh and it goes without saying she tastes amazing too

illtakethehighroad wrote:

same here,, love it when she has done exercise

Oh and it goes without saying she tastes amazing too

Yes......... agreed.............. And I always loved the smell of chlorine on her after swimming..... mm....... fun times....

My OH loves how I smell after I've exercised, and he always likes to taste me after I've exercised too.