The smell of.......

Sex. Who loves it? I'm currently laid in bed after this mornings session with the hubby, super relaxed and the smell is gorgeous to me. I wish I could stay here all day!

I'm not sure on the smell, but the afterglow and warm feeling is immense - I miss that a lot!

I do, but only when in the moment. If you get up and come back to it later its not so great lol

Yes, oh yes love it and that feeling as well....

BigBikeGuy wrote:

Yes, oh yes love it and that feeling as well....

Absolutely! 'That' feeling afterwards is yummy. Unfortunately, I had to get up out of bed :-(

It's been a while since we've done that, need to get a night away from the kids....

Exactly. They're the reason I had to get up!

I've been thinking the exact same thing, I neeeeed to get someone to have the kids for us overnight. That's not happened in a long long time :-/

I prefer the smell of bacon

Sarah 77 wrote:

Sex. Who loves it? I'm currently laid in bed after this mornings session with the hubby, super relaxed and the smell is gorgeous to me. I wish I could stay here all day!

Hi Sarah I love this too. What really intrigues me what is it you are smelling? For me and most men its the scent of a woman's sex post orgasm.

My wifey uses this as a couples signal she wants to go. Once at a restaurant on a works do she went to the loo came back and gave me an innocent peck on the cheek with her hand on my other cheek. As she moved away she wiped her finger under my nose unnoticed by any one else. She had dipped her finger into her pussy and left her sent under my nose.

We were home 30 mins later at it like rabbits. This has now become a coded massage when out she wants to go.

Haha I like that idea! My god Mr Mickus would drag me outta there so fast my feet wouldn't touch the ground!

Oh the whole thing! His manly smell on the bed covers and pillows (his skin naturally smells gorgeous to me, could bury myself in his neck all day), the smell of sex juices too. It's all just yummy :-)

It's very horny to walk into the room and smell it.... As long as it's not someone else's sex smell! That's a bit gross

Sarah 77 wrote:

Haha I like that idea! My god Mr Mickus would drag me outta there so fast my feet wouldn't touch the ground!

Oh the whole thing! His manly smell on the bed covers and pillows (his skin naturally smells gorgeous to me, could bury myself in his neck all day), the smell of sex juices too. It's all just yummy :-)

Agree

I miss it. I miss the afterglow of laying in bed stroking and nuzzling till the need for food overtakes.

I like the smell of sex. We had a very lazy day on Saturday. We had a very early session then went back to sleep after. When I got up for a shower I could smell it and couldn't help having a quicky and left for my shower before he had finnished. Then when I came back into the bedroom I finished him off. We spent most of the day snuggling and watching films in bed. It was great. Every now and then I could smell sex and I was horney pretty much all day because of it.

To be honest, I literally have no idea what the smell of sex is, and I can't really say I ever really notice it ... maybe we're doing it wrong?

DavidB1986 wrote:

To be honest, I literally have no idea what the smell of sex is, and I can't really say I ever really notice it ... maybe we're doing it wrong?

Same here

Glad it's not just me

DavidB1986 wrote:

Haha! I agree with you in part, after sex I don't notice any kind of smell but if I come back into the room later before it gets aired....I can smell it...but it's not that nice haha! :) x

Isn't the smell of sex just sweat, a woman's juices and sperm? Its not that nice to be honest and David maybe you don't notice it cos there's no natural woman lubrication involved when you do it? Just a theory, but I'm pretty sure the smell is predominantly a woman.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Isn't the smell of sex just sweat, a woman's juices and sperm? Its not that nice to be honest and David maybe you don't notice it cos there's no natural woman lubrication involved when you do it? Just a theory, but I'm pretty sure the smell is predominantly a woman.

Good point. Unfortunately I don't have a basis for comparison either :P