Scottish people unite!

Glaswegion here! ^_^ Recently moved out of my flat in Glasgow back home to NL but going up to Aberdeen soon!

Squid - it depends how you class yourself, you've got Scottish blood running through your veins but were born in England. So home is where the heart is 😄💖xx

Mamz - i love your questions about the UK. Its all religion and major political reasons why Northern Ireland is UK and southern Ireland isn't. I'm not going to get into it because I'll get lynched 😂 I'm not into the political side of it, but that's the reasoning. And id love to visit Canada 😍😍😍 -20 though I'd perish. But its absolutely beautiful Country from what I seen and hear 💖xx

I'm Scottish but emigrated a few years ago and now live in Australia

Thanks slinky! I feel dumb when asking questions :P I know so few things about other countries. I even don't really know what brexit is about (other than the UK separating from the EU) and I just never took the time to look up for the answer on internet.

Pleasure Mamz 😄 no it's not dumb at all. Its confusing if you're not from one of the countries. It can be a touchy subject too. I cant give the details on here due to that. But if you ever have an interest Google is your friend here. ☺

Well Brexit I don't understand either and it totally involves me 😂 All I know is Brexit wanted to leave the EU and it's the priminister who was leading the stay campaign. Its going to have a detrimental effect on the Nation as I'm great Britain. Because the European countries will most likely sever ties with us with jobs and trading. That's all the information I know lol! 💖xxx

I'm Scottish at heart slinky, but am well spoken English gent to anyone who doesn't know me. Scottish accents on girls literally make me weak at the knees though. I lose all composure hahaha!

Hi we are Scottish ....just outside of Glasgow

Hi. Just joined and enjoying the site. Im in aberdeen

North Lanarkshire

Hi and welcome from Dundee.

I'm glasgow :)

I'm English but I've had some Scottish in me. Lovely guy... 😂

But seriously, he was lovely!! It's that gorgeous accent, it melts me 😍

I'm English but I've had some Scottish in me. Lovely guy... 😂

But seriously, he was lovely!! It's that gorgeous accent, it melts me 😍

Scot exiled in Norfolk for the last 20 years

BigYin wrote:

I'm Scottish but emigrated a few years ago and now live in Australia

Hey BigYin wondered at the name - a Billy Connelly fan by chance ? Lol

I'm English and live north of Newcastle upon Tyne, spent 2 years as a postgrad in Dundee, spent a lot of holidays in Scotland. Have Scottish and Irish blood from great grandparents

I'm a camembert or frog legs 😉 Living in the country of haggis and tatties 👌👌👌

Oh, I didn't realise this was here! Scottish born and bred, and after spending six years in the distant south (well, the Midlands), I'm back in the motherland. Bet you can't guess what area from my username... :p

Glaswegian82 wrote:

Oh, I didn't realise this was here! Scottish born and bred, and after spending six years in the distant south (well, the Midlands), I'm back in the motherland. Bet you can't guess what area from my username... :p

😂😂😂🤔🤔🤔 Inverness?🤣🤣🤣

Born in Glasgow - currently living in Somerset though.

Main thing I miss about home is the food! God I would kill for a scotch pie and decent kebab!!!