Seduction with partner of many years

I’ve been happily with my OH for years, but I’d love some seduction suggestions. Sex is inevitably a bit predictable: we both know very well what each likes and what works. Of course there’s new/different lingerie, etc but I’d be grateful for any ideas of ways to surprise him that I might not have thought of. We have teenagers so generally someone around, but reckon we will be home alone at the weekend.

it takes more effort I think because we know each so well.

What about some good old sensory depravation? Restraints, blindfold, play him music through earphones so he can’t even hear what you are doing. Edge him over and over again whilst he can do nothing about it.

Whatever you end up doing, I hope you both have a great time, and much kudos to you for wanting to liven things up 👏

Little bit of bondage goes a long way. Maybe set the room up ie rose petal, candles, set the mood.

Nice bath/shower together is a real nice relaxing way to show just how much you care.

Boomplus wrote:

Little bit of bondage goes a long way. Maybe set the room up ie rose petal, candles, set the mood.

Nice bath/shower together is a real nice relaxing way to show just how much you care.

Gosig wrote:

What about some good old sensory depravation? Restraints, blindfold, play him music through earphones so he can’t even hear what you are doing. Edge him over and over again whilst he can do nothing about it.

Whatever you end up doing, I hope you both have a great time, and much kudos to you for wanting to liven things up 👏

Great ideas from both members here, works every time in my experience!! 😉 💚

Hi try bondage like emerald said, it's the best, i love it when my o h does it to me, such a big turn on