Selling used panties

I can't see Simon having his fingers in this kind of pie *ahem*

I can see you more of a seedy Richard Branson.. I can see him in his early days wearing in a nice pair of lycra boxers for some one to buy, parading around with his lustrous blonde locks.. in the summer... doing lunges..

Stuburns wrote:

Does anyone know of any site I may be able to sell my undercrackers on. I have also turned them inside out to get more use out of them. I don't know if this is how you sexy ladies want them but it helps me cause I'm lazy and have issues with my washing machine. I also need to know of how to set up a sex chat line. I do a lot of complaining to my local council albeit in a husky sexy tone of voice and think maybe I could get paid for this. Another idea I have is to set up a camera in my bedroom and you can watch me sleep. I sleep a lot and snore sometimes loud. I guess I break wind too but I'm not sure if I do cause I'm asleep.

Cmon guys it's easy to decline friends requests and to check out peoples profiles. Also you don't have to purchase any service off these people who offer these kind of services in an industry that has been around since money. I'm sure LH keep an eye out plus you can always report any post breaking rules. Now let's all be friends and enjoy the mutual fun we share x

The voice of reason and a very funny reply!!

And if you really want to know where you can sell your cacks...

You can buy and sell used underwear etc at http://dirtyusedfetish.com/

I'm interested in buying...

v_2113 wrote:

I'm looking to earn a bit of extra cash and i heard about selling used underwear online

i found a couple places i could do it such as ebanned and myusedpanties, but they all seemed to be really expensive to sign up or sell my stuff on there. was wondering if anyone knew if this was a good way of earning extra money, and if so any good ways or places i could do it?

sorry if some people think this weird or gross, each to their own :P

amarcd wrote:

You can buy and sell used underwear etc at http://dirtyusedfetish.com/

site seems to be defunct anyway

Have you tried pantyzoo?

have now :p

rubysoho wrote:

Are you starting a new business venture? :P I bet your squirt soaked bj panties would sell like hot cakes!

Johnny Roach wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

Are you starting a new business venture? :P I bet your squirt soaked bj panties would sell like hot cakes!

im lookin into it . may as well :p

rubysoho wrote:

Johnny Roach wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

im lookin into it . may as well :p

I've been looking and haven't found anything involving squirt soaked. Think there's a niche right there!

badass !!! ive joined up on that site so ill get to it when i have someone to .. umm .. help me . dosent happen without a partner sadly !

Just call them limited edition and whack the price up! You'll be making megabucks!

>.< genius :p

What's your username? I may be inclined to make a purchase. Anything to help small independent businesses :P

lol if you pop up a way to contact you on your bio ( not on the forums its agains the rules ) ill let you know .

lol if you pop up a way to contact you on your bio ( not on the forums its agains the rules ) ill let you know .

Posted my addy on my profile. :)

Posted my addy on my profile. :)

:)

What profit is there in selling your panties, you're just going to have to buy a new pair??