Sex in high heels

I've not got my oh to buy some sexy high heels and wear them in the bedroom yet, but surely they must destroy the sheets? Like rip holes in them or something?

My first time wearing heels in bed were my thigh high boots with 6inch heels and i was way more concerned about hurting himself when i flung my legs over his shoulders.

He did suffer a few scratches on his back but he said it was worth it!

Sod the bed sheets i say you can always get some new ones!

Try it and I promise you and your partner will love the thrillls

whenever I wear heals we have sex on the floor or standing up, you could try that?

The last time my girl friend had high heels on she had the time of her life bbg threesum

It's never been a problem for me, I just tend to make sure I keep the heel away from the sheets. It's quite easy once you get used to it.

If I'm having sex in heels, I like to be bent over a table/counter whilst standing

1 Like

Bed sheets are nothing. Chuck em on the floor. It's when you get one stuck in the rooflining of your car. That'll rock your bank balance.

There's a price to pay for everything.

Just enjoy.

Not if her legs are over your shoulders ... :P

I would say standing up or over somethingwould be best, defo on my whish list

BrumGuy wrote:

Bed sheets are nothing. Chuck em on the floor. It's when you get one stuck in the rooflining of your car. That'll rock your bank balance.

There's a price to pay for everything.

Just enjoy.

Yep, i got in trouble for putting a dent in the dashboard with mine :(

Such fun though !

I worry more about my oh. A spike in the wrong place and Thats it game over!!

Yeah, I'd have to say sod the bed sheets... actually, sod the bed. Heels are designed to be stood and walked in, use 'em to that advantage :)

Stick some old sheets on, that way you havnt got to worry, if u don't have any old ones get a simple cheap set from asda/ tesco, they are fine once they are washed

they can snag but dont often rip the sheets, as said above my OH usally likes to be stood up during sex in heels.... which is great as you get a good view of the heels, stockings and skirts lol!

the other nice way is for her to sit on ur lap and bounce, lap dance style ...with extras.

i love heels on my OH.