Sex and pets! (Not with...!)

@MsR that’s the effect they have on us, we never forget the unconditional love they give us. We miss them always.

3 Likes

We’ve had two dogs since then, both lovely but they don’t quite have the same place in my heart having had 3 kids along the way.
Current dog is bonkers with very gentle eyes. I wish I had more time to give him.
But I used to run a group for owners of a particular cross-breed. Lots of the dogs slept on the beds. All night, not just creeping in at dawn. I always wondered if these people had a sex life - I mostly concluded (from their other comments) probably not!
Dogs as convenient contraception?

5 Likes

Ours sleeps on the bed, just not at certain times, and he seems ok with that! I know what you mean about first dog. Although I had dogs as a kid, my first one once married was the one i had the dream/ghost experience, she will always be special in my heart.

2 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Lucid dreaming

Some furries take a very special place in our hearts. :monkey::dog2::cat::heart:
And sometimes a very special place on the corner of our bed when we’re having sex… :rofl:

But seriously, the space they can take in our lives is incredible. Our bed corner cat IS my wife’s cat. He loves her beyond doubt. He gives it back to her big time. It’s very sweet.

3 Likes

When I first met my now husband, one of my pet rats used to full on stare at us having sex.
Now, one of our cats gives us evils. The other has no concept of boundaries or patience and jumps on us because his needs trump whatever it is we are doing together.

4 Likes

I had a cat that would remain on the corner of my bed. He would never budge and I was too soft with him, so that’s where he’d stay and sleep through it!
My other cats would quickly disappear out of the bedroom.

1 Like

I’ve had a cat on my back while being on top…obviously thought it was some kind of roller coaster…

As they’ve got older (they’re both 10 now) they mostly just sit on chest of drawers giving disgusted looks!

2 Likes

I’m wondering what would be most off putting…

A cold and wet dog’s nose on your balls/arse or a cat on your back… :joy:

1 Like

The dogs nose was quite a surprise! :joy::scream:

2 Likes