Sex and pets! (Not with...!)

We have a couple of cats, usually one of them sleeps on our bed.
When things get a bit too agitated, he usually scarpers off and comes back when we’re done…

But he must have gotten bored of it, and he’s decided to stand his ground lately… move to one corner of the bed and staying however long it takes us!!!
Bless him.

One of my ex colleague had a fiercely protective cat… she brought a one night stand home, the cat jumped on his back all claws out in the middle of their session… :rofl:

And you? What are your pets getting up to when you’re doing it???

I put our dog in the kitchen with some treats and the radio on. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I put my husband in the kitchen with some treats and the radio on :joy:

14 Likes

To be fair, as long as it’s Planet Rock i wouldn’t mind! :wink:

2 Likes

Too many years ago… my wife and I were at it (doggy-style, rather fittingly) on the bedroom floor. I thought she’d left our dog downstairs with the living room door locked; she thought I had.

Neither of us had. We were so involved, we never heard our large crossbreed bitch coming up the stairs. Hence the shriek I emitted when a cold, wet, inquisitive nose hit my balls from behind. :astonished: :boom:

Now, of course, I can’t achieve orgasm without my VHS tapes of Crufts. Woof woof! :wink:

8 Likes

One our dogs sleeps in his basket in our bedroom but wants to lick the coconut oil when the jar’s open for lubrication purposes, so often has to be shut out for a while. :tongue:

3 Likes

The radio on. How caring!!!
I’m sure the dog is none the wiser! :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah… having read a story of a dog having eaten a full jar of something similar and the good awful dhiarrea it gave to the dog… be careful!!!

1 Like

A bit of company for him! :wink: In the past i have had a dog’s wet nose/my arse interface during the throes of passion…not something i want to repeat! :scream:

3 Likes

That’s true, our first dog ate a whole tub of margarine. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

See the OCD thread for what one of mine ate! :joy:

1 Like

I have 4 dogs, 2 Jack Russells, a chihuahua and a German Shepard. Chihuahua could care less, German Shepard still sleeps in a crate downstairs as he still chews but one Jack Russell is very jealous.

He’ll bark none stop until you stop lol he has nipped my dad once or twice too :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

This one is also a large JR. :roll_eyes: I don’t let my parents in the bedroom either. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Our current one is a Jack Russell/Staffie cross, he has very deformed front legs, but gets about and climbs just fine. He is a proper lap dog, always on or laps our leaning on my shoulder like a human. Our last one died suddenly a week before Christmas two years ago, devastating.

4 Likes

@Serpentwand my other JR has more manners, me and OH saw his little white head pop around corner of the door and just looked at each other and dog backed out, was kinda funny lol

3 Likes

The worst one with dogs is when, having been speyed/neutered and thus having no notion of what sex even is, they think you’re attacking your partner and try to intervene. Gawdelp you then!

3 Likes

Our Jack Russell stays in her basket in the bedroom, she usually looks the other way until we’re finished…

3 Likes

Dogs are pack animals and see us as part of that pack so it’s perfectly natural for them to feel jealous or act defensive to some degree.

I just make time to play with my dogs or one that’s the most jealous so he knows he’s still loved.

4 Likes

I had a cat with the ex and she was something, we’d close the door with her in the other room when we would. Post spilt when we still lived together I had brought a hook up home and she tried humping his shoe and then him on the trip to the bathroom shower. Outside of that I’ve always kept the dogs out of rooms when I do stuff my guy doesn’t have any so no issues at his place and at mine(with parents at the moment) two sleep with them and one sleeps in the living room so no issues as we usually go at it at night.

4 Likes

My Best Friend Forever dog slept on my bed when I was single.
He obligingly took very well to a basket in the kitchen when I met OH.
Well done that there dog - it was as if he knew he was making way for life.
I had a very clear sense of him being nearby when my first child was born, even though he had died 3 months before :ghost: :two_hearts: See you over the rainbow bridge, best dog ever :rainbow:

7 Likes