Sex and trying for a baby

Luv bunny wrote:

stressedmale82 wrote:

Ok so i think tonight we will start trying seriously for a baby. My wife has told me that we will be in the window for success over the next week or so.

Anyway my question is simply this. Over so many years now we have been using condoms and to be frank the mess with not using them is a bit yuck to us both. What advice do you all have on not making a mess whilst not making things to clinical!

This is perhaps not my place to say, but from what I've seen of some of your other forum threads, it does not sound like your relationship is in the best state to be trying for a baby... It sounds like you have lots of intimacy issues with your OH, and also she sounds very controlling.

These things already make it sound like your relationship is somewhat rocky, and a baby is a whole other little human being to think about, not a band-aid for patching up a relationship.

The fall-out if you do go ahead could be a lot more devastating... 😥

+1! Perfectly said.

NatandTom wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

stressedmale82 wrote:

Ok so i think tonight we will start trying seriously for a baby. My wife has told me that we will be in the window for success over the next week or so.

Anyway my question is simply this. Over so many years now we have been using condoms and to be frank the mess with not using them is a bit yuck to us both. What advice do you all have on not making a mess whilst not making things to clinical!

This is perhaps not my place to say, but from what I've seen of some of your other forum threads, it does not sound like your relationship is in the best state to be trying for a baby... It sounds like you have lots of intimacy issues with your OH, and also she sounds very controlling.

These things already make it sound like your relationship is somewhat rocky, and a baby is a whole other little human being to think about, not a band-aid for patching up a relationship.

The fall-out if you do go ahead could be a lot more devastating... 😥

+1! Perfectly said.

If that is the case then I have to agree .

A couple having a baby with all the extra responsabilities can be a testing time even for the strongest of relationships.

If there is any doubt then think twice before trying .

Ok so i think i had better give an update.

Things are much better than they were the last time i posted here. I would not say they are perfect but nothing in life is perfect!

I think i was very much trying to force things and suffocating her. Its been quite interesting to see the change there has been now that i let her do things when she wants.

So yes it could be seen that she is a control freak but then i have often been that myself so it always takes one person to give in. I was adimnant that i am not going to run around after her in order to get sex as that invariably never happens.

I have just got on with things around the house not moaned as much and then whenshe wants me its oh so much better. I was slightly mean last night as she asked me to bake some cake for her during bake off and i said no! She gave me loads of kisses as if to say id get soemthing later i still said no! Although this was my fault as i mentioned it!

Anyway i only baked last week as i was not that interested in watching it but this week it was the final so i was interested.

Cutting to the chase she ended up seducing me very nicely before we went to sleep and i took the advice about a pillow and even had her with her legs over my shoulders!!

stressedmale82 wrote:

Ok so i think i had better give an update.

Things are much better than they were the last time i posted here. I would not say they are perfect but nothing in life is perfect!

I think i was very much trying to force things and suffocating her. Its been quite interesting to see the change there has been now that i let her do things when she wants.

So yes it could be seen that she is a control freak but then i have often been that myself so it always takes one person to give in. I was adimnant that i am not going to run around after her in order to get sex as that invariably never happens.

I have just got on with things around the house not moaned as much and then whenshe wants me its oh so much better. I was slightly mean last night as she asked me to bake some cake for her during bake off and i said no! She gave me loads of kisses as if to say id get soemthing later i still said no! Although this was my fault as i mentioned it!

Anyway i only baked last week as i was not that interested in watching it but this week it was the final so i was interested.

Cutting to the chase she ended up seducing me very nicely before we went to sleep and i took the advice about a pillow and even had her with her legs over my shoulders!!

Glad to hear things are better, you seemed very down in your previous posts! Good luck and have fun baby making 😉