Sex Aromatherapy

Hello!

I'm a big fan of Lush, Sanctuary and The Body shop since I recently realised that I'm really receptive to aromatherapy (I used to think it was bull to be honest). Especially to relax me!

I was wondering what kind of scents get you in the mood? Or just make you feel sexy like a perfume or oil?
I love the signature sanctuary body mist and candles and sharp sweet perfumes!

Or even what you think is sexy on others?
I love deep / musky smells on men and rich / sweet smells on women! <3

Lemon Grass massage oil. I just luv the smell.

Anything with Sandalwood or Patchouli in it makes me feel sexy :)

The 50 shades bath oil is amazing. Being discontinued though.

Yankee Candle do a scent called Serengeti Sunset that my partner loves, it's a spicy scent with a hint of musk.

Both of us find sandalwood scented oils very soothing and erotic too, and those new(ish) aromatheraphy diffusers are a godsend.

Moonflower 😍❤️

I love this smell, can be found in Johnson & Johnson baby bath (purple bottle)

🐼x

For me, it's the guavalava scebt of the earthly body range. I used to get the massage oil from lovehoney but you can't get it on its own now.
As well as this, the aftershave my other half wears always has an impact on me!

I love vanilla, cocoa butter, musky scents too. Sweet is what I like.

Iam an aromatherapist and i make body oils and bath oils. Perfume and massage candles and mine and my other half favourite oils are jasmine and patchouli..very sexy not too girlie musky and very sensual xxx

The Sikkim Girls perfume from Lush is a scent that I find very sexy. A warm and exotic floral with the veiled allure of jasmine. We capture the exotic heat of Darjeeling, India in clouds of tuberose and frangipani. The overt sensuality of jasmine is demurely covered in this perfume, creating a subtly seductive fragrance with a hint of ‘come hither’. A contrast to the up-front and overtly sexual jasmine notes of Lust. Notes: Tuberose, frangipani, jasmine

I definitely agree with the sandalwood and Vanilla! Will have to give the others a try!

I love Johnson and Johnson products so maybe I'll give the purple bottle a try! (Is that the bedtime one?)

Lemongrass

Unfortunately I can’t burn anything as we have two pet parrots and are sensitive to smells. My partner loves me wearing anything that contains sandalwood. Always gets him horny lol

Issi Mitake for men gets my OH going, so by association it gets me going too. Jean Paul Gaultier is another, as is Joop WOW.

There is something about Joop, never fails to instantly get me going!

Normal Joop is good, Joop Wow is even better! 😉

Will have to give it a go.... And warn Mr S to brace himself!

😂 Enjoy!

I used to love Lynx Inca...but they discontinued it. I like the smell of JPG Le Male on a bloke...I wear Joop Femme (blue box) hard to find though now...

Hello Jilly, hope you're well! Have you tried Home Bargains or B&M? They always seem to have Joop at a good price, not sure of the blue one though! Yeah, JPG Le Male is great! 😉 Wildflower mentioned patchouli, you couldn't go to a rock gig in the 80's without smelling it! Not so much nowadays though!