Sex Blog/journal

Hello, I use to use tumblr to write my blogs, I am now looking for somewhere better to write my naughty shenanigans, just something simple and free to use, and where I can post links to the actual storie I write.

What does everyone use?

2 Likes

I have no idea if this is appropriate but you could post some of your articles in relevant communities on Reddit? You can find a community that fits your blogs best and post there. You could also use it to post links to your main blog. Is there not part of this site where you could post your blogs here too?

Thanks @Happy-to-contribute, I’m looking for something more than Reddit. You cant write your blogs here on LH.

@KinkyMira I know you use one but I can’t remember what you use.

These days, I host my own blog. The one I used to have went offline without notice. As they wouldn’t let me back it up, I had to revert to the original files I used to write it. It has been a lot of work, but I own the domain and the whole environment, so I’m in control now.

4 Likes

Is it possible to make money through blogs?

Owow that must of been a right pain, maybe the best way to go is to host your own as you never no what’s going to happen.

I wanted to start fresh and get rid of some of the writings I did on tumblr. with tumblr when you post a link to a particular blog it links all the blogs you have written.

It is possible @Siamesecult, but is fairly hard to do. I wouldn’t count on it.

1 Like

I expected it would be difficult

@teacake Yes, I’m in total control of the blog. The templates, the backups, changes etc. I’ve got a cracking domain name, and technical support who give a toss. So despite the work, it is a great outcome. If you want to get into hosting, I can give you the details of who hosts mine. They took a loooooong time to find.

As for clearing your stuff from tumblr, probably a good idea, but make sure you have a copy before you delete it in case you fancy reworking what you already wrote.

1 Like

@KinkyMira I might have to go down that route sometime thanks.

I’m definitely going to get all my stuff of tumblr and save it, I haven’t used tumblr for a couple of years so will probably delete my account.

1 Like

If you’re looking for a small-ish place to get the ball rolling you could check out the website in my profile? It’s not quite what you’re looking for, but it may give you a place to start?

2 Likes

And I’m on there to give advice too.

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp Thanks I will check that out. @KinkyMira Thanks always nice to know people can give you advice.

First stage get all my stuff from tumblr and edit things to make it read better.

2 Likes