Sex challenges for the week!

Great idea Kitty!!! I don't know why I haven't thought of this before haha!!

Might I suggest that you up your fluid intake, i.e. water ;) The bacteria from the underwear could work it's way up and lead to a kidney infection which can get really painful, but drinking a lot of water or cranberry juice should be able to prevent it. Glad you're able to reap the benefits too :)

MrsMcX wrote:

Great idea Kitty!!! I don't know why I haven't thought of this before haha!!

Might I suggest that you up your fluid intake, i.e. water ;) The bacteria from the underwear could work it's way up and lead to a kidney infection which can get really painful, but drinking a lot of water or cranberry juice should be able to prevent it. Glad you're able to reap the benefits too :)

Thanks for the really helpful advice! Ive been thinking of washing "Down there" alot more. Might pick up some baby wipes or something to have a quick clean every time i go to the loo lol. obv my health is the most important thing and i wouldnt want to risk that. I hadnt thought about the drink extra water/ juice thing though so thanks for the advice :) And yeah im definatly reaping the benefits, im feeling very horny today so very much looking forward to getting home to my toys and partner.

I get water infections incredibly easy, but without any other symptoms, some people get a burning sensation but I never get that, and before I know it, it's hit my kidneys and it's awful pain!! I wouldn't wish that on anyone! Drinking extra water will keep the kidneys flushing through, making it more difficult for bacteria to travel up and set up camp!

I use wipes every time I go to the toilet, I use baby wipes but I found they left me too moist which could lead to more bacteria!! So I wipe and then wipe again with toilet roll. I've also found that some baby wipes can be perfumed and can cause irritation down there, so if you do decide to use wipes, go for an extra gentle one, or even wipes especially made for women, although I've used these before and not found a difference from baby wipes.

I also use two flannels and some "pure simple soap" to wash in a morning and at night, I use one flannel to clean and one to dry and that helps keep nastys away!

Can't wait to hear the update when this week is over! Sounds so fun, I'm thinking of what to start with for next week hehe!

MrsMcX wrote:

I get water infections incredibly easy, but without any other symptoms, some people get a burning sensation but I never get that, and before I know it, it's hit my kidneys and it's awful pain!! I wouldn't wish that on anyone! Drinking extra water will keep the kidneys flushing through, making it more difficult for bacteria to travel up and set up camp!

I use wipes every time I go to the toilet, I use baby wipes but I found they left me too moist which could lead to more bacteria!! So I wipe and then wipe again with toilet roll. I've also found that some baby wipes can be perfumed and can cause irritation down there, so if you do decide to use wipes, go for an extra gentle one, or even wipes especially made for women, although I've used these before and not found a difference from baby wipes.

I also use two flannels and some "pure simple soap" to wash in a morning and at night, I use one flannel to clean and one to dry and that helps keep nastys away!

Can't wait to hear the update when this week is over! Sounds so fun, I'm thinking of what to start with for next week hehe!

Aww thanks for taking the time to write all that. I will 100% be taking this advice onboard. A few years ago i went back packing on an adventure holiday for a few weeks. No mater how much i tried to keep clean it was almost impossible constantly sweating ergh. I picked up at least one or two water infections but lucky for me, it just had me peeing every 5 minutes so no major problem. By the sounds of it i got off easy. That kidney pain sounds awful.

Please let me know what you and your partner come up with :) haha

No problem at all, I wouldn't want you to have a bad experience resulting from such an exciting week!! You've inspired us all :D

great idea . now i just need to get me another person to play with !!!

Oh I am ready to rip his clothes off gagging is an understatement of the year ! It is good having the wait my idea T will be more than capable to go round 2 3 4 5 6 lol I cant wait for Cumday

rubysoho wrote:

great idea . now i just need to get me another person to play with !!!

know the feeling lol

Bad Kitty uk wrote:

Hi Gentle,

I think I agree with you. There is something so nice about sex when you have had to go without any form of relase for a few days. Really gives you that 'just want to rip your clothes off' feeling haha.

As for my challange. My partner is doing well and made sure he had his plug in all evening yesterday. Granted, it was a very small one lol, but he is working his way up!. As for me, i am actually stuggling quite a bit. Without going into details, i have used toys on myself twice since yesterday morning. Both times i kept my panties on, once i pushed them aside and used my rabbit. The other time i used my bullet & fingers through the material. This made quite a bit of a mess as i do get quite wet (Though luckily i dont squirt that often haha). That said im actually enjoying it ALOT more than i thought i would. It feels very naughty being at work knowing that underneath all my formal clothes, im all dirty. Not sure what it will be like by end of the week though ;)

Im glad others are taking the time to read this and like the idea/principle enough to suggest it to their OH/partners. I hope that you all think of some amazing things to try, and im glad that im contributing in some small way to the fourm. Ive learnt so much from this place :D

xx

bet you must be starting to niff a bit by now lol? No way i can keep mine on for more than a day or two without a bit of a niff. And thats without any 'man juice' lol

gentleman uk wrote:

Bad Kitty uk wrote:

Hi Gentle,

I think I agree with you. There is something so nice about sex when you have had to go without any form of relase for a few days. Really gives you that 'just want to rip your clothes off' feeling haha.

As for my challange. My partner is doing well and made sure he had his plug in all evening yesterday. Granted, it was a very small one lol, but he is working his way up!. As for me, i am actually stuggling quite a bit. Without going into details, i have used toys on myself twice since yesterday morning. Both times i kept my panties on, once i pushed them aside and used my rabbit. The other time i used my bullet & fingers through the material. This made quite a bit of a mess as i do get quite wet (Though luckily i dont squirt that often haha). That said im actually enjoying it ALOT more than i thought i would. It feels very naughty being at work knowing that underneath all my formal clothes, im all dirty. Not sure what it will be like by end of the week though ;)

Im glad others are taking the time to read this and like the idea/principle enough to suggest it to their OH/partners. I hope that you all think of some amazing things to try, and im glad that im contributing in some small way to the fourm. Ive learnt so much from this place :D

xx

bet you must be starting to niff a bit by now lol? No way i can keep mine on for more than a day or two without a bit of a niff. And thats without any 'man juice' lol

oh no! the thought of doing that kills me off, I have to have clean pants every day! twice a day sometimes x

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

oh no! the thought of doing that kills me off, I have to have clean pants every day! twice a day sometimes x

turn em back to front then inside, out one pair last 4 days ....simples

gentleman uk wrote:

gunther wrote:

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

turn em back to front then inside, out one pair last 4 days ....simples

haha sounds like you have done that before Gunther :)

Gentle, lol. Im still going strong. Panties went on around 6 Am monday morning, and have only been off for showers and toilet. Supprisingly they dont 'niff' at all lol. However they are quite a mess. Me and my partner had sex last night with them on which has made them even more messy now, and intotal i have prob played with myself 4 or 5 times lol.

I must say though im still absoultly loving it. The dirty feeling is such a turn on. From a hygine perspective i wont be doing it again soon after the end of the week though. That said this week is going great. Last night my partner actually kept his butt plug in all the way through sex and informed me he has ordered the strap on :D so happy. He loved my dirty knickers lol and even asked me to text him a picture of them ealier on when i was in work. Im actually going to ask him to shoot his load over them tonight to make even more of a mess. Trust me i know what many of you will be thinking, and judging me to be a bit weird (maybe i am). But this really has turned out the be such a turn on. Im walking around all day with a constant reminder of all my sexy exploits of the week so far between my legs.

Cant wait for the weekend though. Going to be fun.

Hey bad kitty, I don't think you're weird at all!!! everyone to their own thing!!!

think the "wear clean knickers in case you get knocked down" mantra has been driven into my psyche too hard by my mother lol

hope you have a fun weekend lol!!! x

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Oh I am ready to rip his clothes off gagging is an understatement of the year ! It is good having the wait my idea T will be more than capable to go round 2 3 4 5 6 lol I cant wait for Cumday

Sounds like you'll both need a long rest afterwards!!!

ksw1980 wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Sounds like you'll both need a long rest afterwards!!!

Falling asleep in each others arms is perfect x

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

Hey bad kitty, I don't think you're weird at all!!! everyone to their own thing!!!

think the "wear clean knickers in case you get knocked down" mantra has been driven into my psyche too hard by my mother lol

hope you have a fun weekend lol!!! x

Bad kitty each to their own good to see you having fun

Fizz wearing clean knickers in case you have an accident only works if you dont wet yourself as a result of said accident

Just wondering how the story ended or if the challenges are continuing?

Yes, do tell!

I wanna know too!

did kitty's knickers up and walk on their own?

Did KinkyFuckery last the whole week??!!