sex drive & pregnancy

So has anyone else that's pregnant got a sex drive that has gone into overdrive? Or am I the only one that's suddenly turned into a nympho? Seriously though...all I want to do is have sex all day. And eat ice cream. Hmmm...both at the same time would be yumm...

Probably better looking on a parenting forum for better advice but with both of mine it was swings and roundabouts. horny as hell one week then didn't want to know the next

PPB

x

Not looking for advice PPB, just curious as to what other preggie ladies experiences have been. I was like this with my last one too - 2nd tri hit & it was like the sex switch was thrown into the on position. Permanently. lol

At the moment I dont want sex at all, but hopefully in the next few weeks it'll pick up

xxx

Im like a rabbit on heat.. I cant get enough when the OH is at home (hes not complaining tho). My sex drive seems to have gone into overdrive too, more than it normally is. I also seem to find that my orgasms are more intense and that the g-spot is more sensative than ever.

So your not alone hitenshi...
im just making the most of it for now till the babys here, when the opertunity wont be so easy to find!

everyone seems preggers on here at the mo! i want one, well ok not for a few years yet (still got lots of things i want to do and i dont think im mature/ready enoth yet) but im getting more and more broodey (sp!?!) as im getting older. my bloke keeps saying when ever we go out its eaither a baby or a dog im cueing over LOL

Dxx

it better not be catching lol!!

Diamonds- I have noticed loads of pregnant ladies about recently- either there's been something in the water (love that saying) or its to do with summer and people wearing less clothing and bumps on display!!

PPB

x

ive seen lots of new born babies at the mo and no pregnant ladies. on my facebook there is so manyy people i used to go to school with who are eaither expecting or already have babies. when ever me and mum go shopping we seem to always end up looking at the baby stuff, i keep saying to her if my bloke and dad saw us looking there, theyed have a fit! lol

Dxx

My missus went the other way. It went as dry as the Gobi desert! She had to dab it with warm water & cotton wool to stop it healing up. Fleshlights rock!

mybadx wrote:

Im like a rabbit on heat.. I cant get enough when the OH is at home (hes not complaining tho). My sex drive seems to have gone into overdrive too, more than it normally is. I also seem to find that my orgasms are more intense and that the g-spot is more sensative than ever.

So your not alone hitenshi...
im just making the most of it for now till the babys here, when the opertunity wont be so easy to find!

Oh good, glad to know I'm not the only one. Though the OH is in hiding due to him being absolutely knackered after work & me wanting to get it on whenever I see him. lol

I know what you mean about making the most of it - after I had the last little, I don't think we had sex for about 6 months. And even after that it was a bit painful due to me having a 2nd degree tear, but we're making up for lost time now.

Mucky - poor you! At least you had your fleshlight.

diamonds wrote:

ive seen lots of new born babies at the mo and no pregnant ladies. on my facebook there is so manyy people i used to go to school with who are eaither expecting or already have babies. when ever me and mum go shopping we seem to always end up looking at the baby stuff, i keep saying to her if my bloke and dad saw us looking there, theyed have a fit! lol

Dxx

I'm with you on the facebook thing babe! Its scary isnt it! Although i keep telling myself that they are not having the fun going out and spending on handbags etc......although i think thats just me trying to stop myself feeling left on the shelf. EEK!!! 27 and i'm scared that i'm on the shelf......although they say after 30 your fertility goes downhill....so maybe i am External Media

SarahLou22 wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

I'm with you on the facebook thing babe! Its scary isnt it! Although i keep telling myself that they are not having the fun going out and spending on handbags etc......although i think thats just me trying to stop myself feeling left on the shelf. EEK!!! 27 and i'm scared that i'm on the shelf......although they say after 30 your fertility goes downhill....so maybe i am External Media

even more scary if you think bout how old i am... which is 21(well 22 in 8days) and all these girls with babies! some even have more then one and are trying for there thrid or fourth. or are married and have babies or expecting, and theres me with my bloke who's worrying bout if i will evere find the right red handbag to match my new red shoes or weather to go on holiday or not and the bloke get a flat instead lol. but if im this broody at 21 what am i gonna be like in a few years? lol cant see my self growing up that much more by the time im 25 lol.

Dxx

hitenshi wrote:

I know what you mean about making the most of it - after I had the last little, I don't think we had sex for about 6 months. And even after that it was a bit painful due to me having a 2nd degree tear, but we're making up for lost time now.

I think i waited about 2 months after the last 2, but then my sex drive is really high. And i was one of the lucky one with no stitches afterwards so fingers crossed im the same with this one. but i did find it slightly painful for the first couple of times. So we just took it slow...
I just cant wait till he gets back home again, and still over a week to go maybe 2 if he does the extra week which im trying to persuade him he can do it at a later stage. The money im spending on batteries im wondering if i shoould just invest in durecel :)

mybadx wrote:

The money im spending on batteries im wondering if i shoould just invest in durecel :)

lol This is why I have rechargable batteries.

Hmm that is a thought, then maybe the electric bill would just go up hehe...

Whens your baby due hitenshi?

x

yeah there is that. but we've got one of the big chargers that does 8 at a time, so I think it works out. lol

Due the first week of September. OH keeps saying this'll count as my bday present since mine's the 9th. Silly man. How did your mw appt go?

Yeah it went ok, apart from they want a growth scan done, as im 28 weeks but only measuring at 24cm, and the last time i was measured was at 25 weeks where i was 25cm. But i had the same problem with my last pregnancy and its just that im small myself so what bump i have is all baby. but never mind just means more scan pics :)
Im due on July the 5th..and the OH is due back to work on the 3rd so hopefully it decides to come a wee bit early or can hold on till the 6th otherwise he wont get home for the birth. x

I had the opposite last time - kept measuring a wee bit bigger, but that was due to the tubs of Ben & Jerry's I kept putting away. Do you know what you're having?

Yeah i sure do, we had it confirmed a couple of weeks ago with a 3d scan, and like i said to the OH i told you so lol..I knew from very early on what it would be. do you know?

Not yet, will find out next tuesday hopefully