Sex during your period

Hi all

Hubby works away so we dont have much time together. Hes back tonight but I came on yesterday

Has anyone got any advice or tips to having intercourse during your period?

I dont particularly like having sex when Im on, but if I do, I tend to do it in the bath or shower, as I get quite conscious about mess!

Thats about the extent of my help im afraid. :( xx

I pretty much do the same thing or I use a sponge which is a trick a lot of sex workers use. Basically sterilize a small sponge, wait until about 1 hour - 30 mins before sex and then insert it. It will hold for around 1 hour + depending on your flow. Position the sponge around your cervix and then when it starts to drop change it. You could always have more than one ready or something.

It depends how heavy your flow is, I'd say. If you're heavy & therefore are quite likely to make alot of mess, then that's something you need to take into account. I personally find that I get quite dry when I'm on so lots of lube is essential. But just try to relax & not worry about it.

You wanna make the most of the time together so why not focus on intimacy rather than actual sex? Give each other sensual massages, lots of stroking & kissing.

What about some shower fun lol thts what we tend to do during a "bad week" Or just put a towel down, it puts me off a bit but he doesnt seem to mind so much lol x

an old towel takes care of that problem......luckily Hub is just as horny as me and doesnt wantto miss out ....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6730

thats what we got mainly for any messy massages ;) but also works for period sex also my ex found that it was better when she was on so relax and enjoy

Shower is the obvious answer. Some guys find the blood a turn on so you never know.... plus there is anal sex and the obvious quote...

WHEN THE RIVER RUNS RED USE THE DIRT TRACK INSTEAD lol

We have used towels. Somehow it never got really dirty though. We had ruined a matress before. When he moved out of that house he left the mattress there, with some stains and a large bleached area around them ;)

I always find it actually kind of stops (and makes no mess) and it's far more sensitive. You do have to 'clean yourself up' afterwards and 'plug it' otherwise there will be a mess in the morning!

hmm, these thread could be usefull if this stupid random messyness doesnt stop in time (on the pill but missed my pill free days two months in a row and now im randomly bleading- not as much as a period but enough to make a mess in my knickers) my partner said he wouldnt mind- infact he said he would like to try one day... when we're camping really was not the one day i was thinking of though :/

I don't have sex during mine. It's all about anal, blowjobs and hand jobs :D

have sex in the bath or shower as others have suggested also u could (if u can use them) use a tampon during the day so that it kind of helps to absorb lots more of the period than a towel does

if you find u want sex on the bed or anywhere else keep wipes to hand and of course a towel for u to lie on its easy cleaned etc

hopefully you will find it a nicer experience too as your senses are more heightened at this time

enjoy

Towel under her ass, shower or if im in the mood oral for her

I have always found it doesn't get too messy - just put a towel down and have some wipes at the ready and you should be fine.

If you are a heavy bleeder it may be easier to not have sex on the first few days of your period when the flow is at its heaviest :)

Use a towel. We never let it stop us...

I am pretty much always horny but when I am on I get even more horny for some reason...must be all the hormones. My OH isnt put off in the slightest, he doesnt mind getting messy which puts me at ease. I used to worry about it but a towel under your ass can help keep things under control....just jump in the shower afterwards for a freshen up if you feel better about it..

One ex went bonkers when I was on, ended up smearing my whole body in my blood and it turned into a sensual 'tribal' like thing. Got us both going and made me realise having your period is the most natural thing in the world for a woman, and should be enjoyed rather than feeling dirty or out of bounds. Not saying I actually love being on but there is more to life than a bit of blood and if you love someone then what the hell! Do whatever you are comfortable with.

xxx

Chesty100 wrote:

I am pretty much always horny but when I am on I get even more horny for some reason...must be all the hormones. My OH isnt put off in the slightest, he doesnt mind getting messy which puts me at ease. I used to worry about it but a towel under your ass can help keep things under control....just jump in the shower afterwards for a freshen up if you feel better about it..

One ex went bonkers when I was on, ended up smearing my whole body in my blood and it turned into a sensual 'tribal' like thing. Got us both going and made me realise having your period is the most natural thing in the world for a woman, and should be enjoyed rather than feeling dirty or out of bounds. Not saying I actually love being on but there is more to life than a bit of blood and if you love someone then what the hell! Do whatever you are comfortable with.

xxx

That is the same as my OH, plus i get more horny when she is on... which reminds me... next week is going to be a goood week ;)

occhiverdi wrote:

I don't have sex during mine. It's all about anal, blowjobs and hand jobs :D

lucky man

Hornest time of the month for me and cant get enough. Its not usually messy but throw a towl down and keep some tissue to hand. OH doesn't mind as long as he's getting it ;)