Sex in car....

I have a vauxhall insignia. I swear you could have an orgy in it... its massive!

i know i have seen them a mate has one she loves it keep telling her i wanna christen it with her lol

Mines the elite. With the bucket seats its a bit easier to sit on top.
And with the back seats down plenty of room haha

we have a ford galaxy, i noticed that when all the seats are flat there are 4 interestingly placed rings that might come in handy!

We didnt buy it with this in mind honest!!

Old But Not that old... i've used the same place haha

Old shape Toyota MR2 had pop up lights, legs spread on the bonnet, heels on the lights!

x

Dick Dastardly wrote:

Old shape Toyota MR2 had pop up lights, legs spread on the bonnet, heels on the lights!

x

Mmmm hot!

jimm88 wrote:

Dick Dastardly wrote:

x

Mmmm hot!

yeah it was hot, but also bloody dangerous, i couldnt see where i was going!

Hahaha!

Worst thing about car sex if leaning unexpectantly against the horn......!!

Had a BJ in a carpark of a supermarket once.... made for an interesting bit of shopping after!

When I was with my previous bf I once drove into town to give him a lift home in the middle of the night. He was drunk and so horny, I gave him a handjob as I drove on the motorway (thankfully the road was totally empty!) and then we found a quiet layby. My car was a little clio so we reclined the front passenger seat and I put my feet up on the ceiling and he went on top - it was so horny and wild.

Car sex often tends to mean funny aches the day after, but great memories!

oh yes car sex is great ,

BUT never let her put her feet on the windscreen - and then take your mother out the next day when the screen fogs up - mega embarrassing, 2 perfect footprints right in her line of view lol

A lot of our early sex (long before we met) was in cars, only place either of us could get privacy with our lovers. G used to borrow his dad's car to take girlfriends out, and on more than one occasion was in the front with a girlfriend while another couple were busy in the back; always had to check the car for condoms and condom packets before bringing it home. He and one girlfriend used to get into the back seat of her original style mini and undress completely, not really sure how we managed, but it was fun!

Only advice is lock the doors, you never know who is around even if there are no other cars nearby. Some funny people about!

I drive a BMW convertible.......it's easy with the roof down!

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Old But Not that old... i've used the same place haha

Small world! - I hope it wasn't you in the car just down the hill - nearly crashed into it :-) ha ha

Does sex on the front bonnet count or do you have to actually be in the car?? I've done that once or twice on a warm summers evening - fantastic! - and no chance of getting stuck either lol

Feet on the roof??!!

Imagine the excuses for that the next day! :)

I drive a BMW convertible .......so much easier with the roof down!

nice

If that's for me thanks X

I have only had car sex once, i picked up my then GF from a night out and she couldnt wait until we got home so had to stop down a country lane. Like a few people have said it can be tricky but it was the summer so we did it doggy style out the rear door ! Classy I know!