Sex in Public

ive done it in woods before, but i didnt really want to and i didnt feel comfy at all. plus it was in jan and it was bloody freezing! me and my ex used to have sex in his car a few times, we found a really good spot at the seaside that was deserted at night and in a country lane. was pitch black no cars around at all and i could see the stars lol

suppose you'd have to be careful of doggers too!!

My god Ruru, you're brave or brash...do you just drag him in somewhere, no fear? I mean, 'many clubs'? i would be so conscious that everyone knows what ur doing!

Manchester Printworks, Back row. First time out in public - Saturday afternoon. Film was Seabiscuit, chosen because it'd been out ages and thought it would be pretty quiet. TBH, not that brilliant!

Oh yea. And a bowling green. In summer. Lots of people were out sunbathing, saw some suspicous activity, so hid behind a banking that led down to said bowling green, jumped on top and set too. Again, not brilliant. But was paranoid about being caught!

I'm not proud of either - I was too worried about being caught. Then again they are pretty . And the river around here you wouldn't want to go skinny dipping in. TBH I wouldn't want to go in it in a drysuit and Diving kit...

Done it in the car in an airport lookout car park (an original mini), bonnet of a couple of cars in quiet pull offs to field access. In a hotel swimming pool, in the window of a hotel overlooking a water fountain show. On a desk in an office aboard the Queen Mary.

Also did it on Filey Brigg, on the side of the cliff in a hollow. thought we couldn't be seen as the view was blocked by the despresion, when we got back into town we noticed a load of blokes with telescopes & binoculars looking out at the brig. Turned out there was some rare bird nesting about 20 yards from where we did the do, hope they enjoyed it as much as us! We got a few funny looks so we left pronto!

Mucky Duck wrote:

Done it in the car in an airport lookout car park (an original mini), bonnet of a couple of cars in quiet pull offs to field access.

How strong are car bonnets? Wouldn't want to be going at it and then find knee dents the next day or something!! lol!!

xx

theres a football stadium next to where one of my ex's lived...was pretty good up against the wall.

xx Kirst xx wrote:

theres a football stadium next to where one of my ex's lived...was pretty good up against the wall.

Nice picture- thanks.

TB

Curvy_chicka

How strong are car bonnets? Wouldn't want to be going at it and then find knee dents the next day or something!! lol!!

xx

I wouldn't reccomend you kneel on them but laying on them is fine (front or back). Never had any body damage to report (not the car body anyway!). Opening the boot up provides a great platfom too if you have an estate or 4x4!

lol now that would be good you have just given me an idea!!!

tallboy247 wrote:

Anyone up for booking a pod on the London Eye and doing it there!!!!

TB

thats sooo cool... i do it... but i think my hubby would feel queesy as he can't stand heights.. my hubby and i got a sex swing for xmas i love it but he can't go in it because it makes him sea sick! still that means more fun for me and more standing for him!

Long ago In a forest with a tree surgeon 'swingng his axe'. Pine needles are almost as bad as sand for getting in places that you would rather they didn't C1

if you do decide to pull of into a park, or beauty spot for your first time, or if your shy about having an audience....please make sure its not a known dogging spot....else you could find you have rather a lot of company......

interior lights on in your car is a signal you want to be watched....and windows open is a signal that you allow other watchers to touch too....

so just be careful about getting the horn and stopping to do it on a dark hot night, so you have the interior lights on and the windows open!!!

OMG! Just rememered something that happened a few years back.

As I was driving onto the motorway I saw that the highways agency had lopped some trees down and had piled up the logs....nice for the fire I thought. So later that night set off with hubby to go collect some. Parked up in a layby around 800yds from said slipway.

Got out of car and set off walking....only a guy got out of his car and raised his hand in greeting. We both faltered and though hmmm.....he stopped, we shrugged out shoulders and set off walking again....he raised his hand again....then we rememberd that it had been in the local papers......about how the police were clamping down on doggers.....in THAT layby.....!

We RAN back to the car and locked ourselves in - just as he got within 50 yards of us....he mouthed something at us...not quite sure what though. We pulled out of the layby as soon as we could....wheels screaming.

Ooops.

i had sex in a field once with hubby after leaving a lock in at our local, just as we was finishing the farmer started shooting his gun in the air, we figured i'd woke him, also had sex in the car at the side of a railway, the thought of others seeing us as they was passing turned us on so much!, that was agea ago though

I had sex once with a policeman (off duty!) on the banks of the river Dee, just outside Balmoral up in Scotland. We were at it, all guns blazing, doggy style, when his wallet with all his police ID and cash fell into the river. Apparently he has some explaining to do to his superior as to what had happened to his wallet. i didnt care, found out he was married and he was a lousy fuck

MX

Had sex in a park, was about 11pm so thought it would be empty and it was so we went behind one of the bushes. Only for there to be two lads about 18, obviously going for a spliff, walk into the park. What made it worse though was that one of the lads was my lasses mams, best friends, kid (a bit of a mouthful i know :p) haha

Although gotta admit the risk of being caught is a proper thrill, we've done it a few times since.

mrsminx wrote:

I had sex once with a policeman (off duty!) on the banks of the river Dee, just outside Balmoral up in Scotland. We were at it, all guns blazing, doggy style, when his wallet with all his police ID and cash fell into the river. Apparently he has some explaining to do to his superior as to what had happened to his wallet. i didnt care, found out he was married and he was a lousy fuck

MX

Probably the Commissioner by now, so messing with the law eh mrsminx !!!

TB

ive had my fair share of public sex. but one industrial estate i will always remember it was the middle of the afternoon at a (what we thought) abandoned industrial estate. we had just ended a rather long session and he was making his way back to the car while i made myself look more presentable (foliage in hair ect lol) and this huge rottweiller came out of nowhere and chased me back to the car! ha ha it was so close to getting me it was unreal. we never went there again.

every time i have had public sex it has just happened, ive never actually planned it

x

I had sex in the sea in Greece in the middle of the day several times whilst on holiday,the trick is to watch out for snorklers and if you remove any clothing make sure you hold on to it very tight!! and I got fingered in Ikea once but there was no way that was going to be able to go any further...I'd say if your worried about getting caught or its impossible to actually get down to it, a cheeky finger is the way to go...and lots and lots of dirty talk...all the way home...when you get there it's so worth it...thats one of my favourite games!!

My girlfriend' parents have a house in spain, we had sex in the pool there, it is clearly visible to the other houses around. Her parents had been away shopping for a while, and there is a dirt track road which you can see from the pool, not long after we started did we see her parents car come driving up the track. We were in plain sight but pretended we were just playing, when they round the corner to pull on to the drive was when the quick sprint to the finish began haha. Gotta say was one of our best sex sessions tbh :)