sex life needs spicing up!

my partners ten years older than i am and i our sex life is nearly non existent after a recent rough patch. weve only been together 2 years and i feel embarrased to try new things, im very open minded but he never ever suggest anything. we seem to be stuck in a samey sex rut HELP!

I could recommend some toys if that's what you're wanting, but I think what you really need to do is sit down and talk about why your sex life is in a rut, the best thing you can do is communicate with each other and find out what's going wrong. Ask them if they want to involve toys and if it will help.

Welcome to the forum :)

You might perhaps try out a good general guidebook that will usually cover these issues as they are common reasons for reading them.

Tracey Cox is very informative and helpful for example.

Welcome... and good luck.

Hi welcome check out the LH Welcome page - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/665597-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum/

Why not introduce yourself in the Newbie Initation Test http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/19119-newbies-initiation-test/

We are all a lovely bunch of coconuts have fun & enjoy LH x

Try talking to each other find out what you both want and what you would like to try maybe a sex bucket list for example

Talk to each other, you never know, he may feel the same and just doesn't know how to brng it up. You could do a jar share. Each person has a jar a keeps their 'want to try' ideas on scraps of paper. Then when you are both in the mood.. pick a piece of paper from each others jars and see what happens. There are many ways to put a little spice back into things. :)

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Talk to each other, you never know, he may feel the same and just doesn't know how to brng it up. You could do a jar share. Each person has a jar a keeps their 'want to try' ideas on scraps of paper. Then when you are both in the mood.. pick a piece of paper from each others jars and see what happens. There are many ways to put a little spice back into things. :)

+1 That's a great idea xx

Scorpius12 wrote:

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

+1 That's a great idea xx

It actually works wonder too ;-)

Great idea HGL :)

Communication is so important. You need to tell him how you feel. If you don't talk about it, it's going to just fester inside and could lead to resentment. Just keep it casual and do it at a time when you are both relaxed.

Welcome to the forum, and I wish you the best of luck x