Storage

I have quite a collect of toy now ! and its taking up to rather big bags. im affaird they will get damaged as im not wanting this to happen as some arnt that cheap.

I was just wondering how does everyone else store their toys ? what do you store them in ?

jess x

Boxes and drawers for me ☺

I have one of the medium lockable sex toy cases which is really great, you can fit so much in there and it has loads of pockets and special antibacterial lining. Unfortunately it's bursting with toys now so I have a few more in satin bags, but running out of places to hide them!

As it's only me and my partner who live together, I've recently purchaced a display cabinet to store my items in. Makes it easy to choose and grab what I want at the time, also looks pretty good in the room!

However, as that isn't practical for everyone. Before that, I used to use a large vintage styled trunk which ended up struggling to shut...

I have some in a draw some in a lockable toy box the majority under my bed which one day will finally find their way in to my stacking wooden toy boxes

I have all my toys in the lovehoney bags inside boxes but when me and my partner get our own place I'm gonna buy a large lockable ottoman to put at the end of the bed.

Mine are all in lh boxes and bags and in a suitcase...although i need to upgrade because i have no room anymore! Damn LH addictions!