toy storage.

How does everyone store their toys?

At the moment mine are in little bags hidden in my pillows but I need something secure to put them in while a friend is visiting :-) .Any advice would be gratefully recieved :-)

wrapped in a towel, under the bed in a hand luggage size mini suitcase, with optional padlock.
the towel will muffle the sound if the case gets moved, and you never know when you need a towel!
just remember to keep silicone ones away from rubber ones, so maybe two towels...

I have some of mine stored in a cabinet beside my bed and others in boxes under my bed!

Ours are in a drawer under the bed - drawer is full! :)

Hi Lillithlibby, we have 3 laptop cases that we use for storage. It was my Husbands idea and it is fantastic. Laptop cases are hard wearing, lockable and you can get ones with various pouches and dividers inside.

We also have tons of LH satin storage bags which we use to separate out our toys before they go into the case. For example one small bag has bullets, another has butt plugs another small one has nipple clamps etc. They are then stored in the laptop case - we have black - but you can buy a variety of colours nowadays.

We have gone for the inconspicuous black briefcase style so if anyone accidentally saw it they would just think it is our business laptop case. But if you have a look on Amazon there are literally hundreds to choose from.

We have also put some hooks on the wall behind our clothes in our wardrobe for our floggers, crops and paddles. Lets hope noone accidentally goes to borrow one of my tops - they would get one hell of a surprise lol!

I keep mine in one of them big makeup cases I'll have to get a few more soon tho. ;)

Mine is in a box on the side just looks like a memory box there Is no need for anyone to go in there just looks like a pretty box

Our canes, paddles, floggers and crops are hung up behind the door, we have a few 'essentials' in the bedside tables and the rest in the bottom drawer of desk of drawers, however that is full so debating buying an ottoman for the end of the bed

I keep mine in a draw in my bedside cabinet. The draw is now overflowing though and won't close :/ Going to have to think of somewhere else I think x

I just have 2 big boxes one LH gift box and one big LH cardboard box. They sit in the corner and if I'm having people in my room i chuck my yoga mat on top so no one would just randomly look in one! One box has toys, one has restraints and accessories :) x

Mine are all in a box that sits next to my bed, although it is now overflowing to got to think of somewhere else...as for bags, todays task is buying some material and making bags for them all :)

we need a bloody spare room to store all the Mrs toys :)

Ours go in the satin bags LH sell & get stored in our top bedside drawer. Simply so that they are easy to get to when impulse arises. You could buy a lockable file box, depending on the size & how many toys you have they would all fit in a file box.

I have mine all in LH satin bags in a big cardboard box I keep on top of my wardrobe, but I'm after something else now my collection is getting so big.

I saw someone post a picture of a flight box they had their toys in, and they carved out sections out of sound proof foam. It looked great, can anyone remember who posted it?

Pink make up trolley I love it and my collection though small as I'm upgrading to silicone, three rabbits have their own bags, boxes with luxury toys. Must get new bag for latest dildo.

We've got a double drawer divan, all four drawers are full our bondage gear, lingerie, costumes shoes/boots and seperate boxes for the different use toys, had to put locks on the drawers to hid our stash from the kids! lol

We have 2 bedside cabinets bulging with toys. That's 6 drawers! We do regular clear outs but always seem to struggle to make room for new toys. Probably my fault. Every time he get home I've wishlisted something.

I always thought a safe would be a nice way to store them. Could get expensive if you have a large collection tho!

First of all i'll say me and OH have a lot of toys and with kids its best to keep anything and everything locked up so we use a huge vanity case, it has all kinds of dividers to keep toys separate, it locks, it rolls on wheels for easy movement around the place, it has sections that can be removed for travel as a hand case for weekends away etc. its perfect for us. It is kind of like this one here, only ours is black and has different sections and dividers. an excellent purchase in my opinion!

Mine are kept in a lockable case (as I don't live alone).. although I need to get another one as I just bought a few more things.