Sex Swing

My gorgeous sexy wife has been out for a few hours and I've finally got round to installing the sex swing we ordered a couple of weeks ago, its either going to be a fun evening, or I have installed it in the wrong place. Bets please :)

I bet you have a great evening ! (I hope you read the installation instructions to ensure safety) x

I bet it is going to be kind of awkward and you have trouble figuring out how to install yourselves to make it work

Best case scenario, no broken bones, lots of giggles and a few orgasms, can think of worse nights

I hope it's a fun evening for you. I've always wanted to try a sex swing. Enjoy!

Oh that sounds like ripping good fun! Woo woo! I don't think I could ever get my hubby into that but oh my gosh, it makes me all kind of happy to hear that someone else is getting into it!

Will you post about it after? My bet is its all will be beautiful. Your wife is going to be so pleased!!! I love love love that you call her gorgeous and sexy, what a gentleman. As a gentleman, it'll be aces.

Will report back, can't wait :)

That's freaking awesome! I can't wait to hear!

My bet? Wrong place! That's what my husband would bet his money if he was in your shoes and me in your wife's! Do hope you'll report back, a swing is high on our wishlist too! :)

Placement was okay, everything else alas was not. I must admit I did expect that given she'd been out with the girls, had a fun night, she would be in her usual post night out amarous mood. Presumptions are dangerous things, on the plus side the sofa was comfortable. Remind me not to make an effort next time :)

C&T wrote:

Placement was okay, everything else alas was not. I must admit I did expect that given she'd been out with the girls, had a fun night, she would be in her usual post night out amarous mood. Presumptions are dangerous things, on the plus side the sofa was comfortable. Remind me not to make an effort next time :)

Oh no, this doesnt sound good! Did you sleep on the sofa? What happened?

That was not the outcome I had expected for you! What went wrong?

Still trying to figure it out, given we bought it together, I can only assume that she was tired or had a bad night and just lashed out, but by the time I'd collected the kids from our friends (sleep over) and made her Mothers day breakfast all recent purchases were packed away in discrete black bin liners. Its hard not to read too much into that, oh well everyone has their off days

That's such a shame especially after ordering together - she must have liked the idea - I know I do, but we have VERY limited space and was looking forward to hearing how it all went.

Like you say, maybe an off day. Best to give it a little while then bring the subject up and see if you can get to the bottom of the change of heart - you never know, she may be regretting her reaction but doesn't know how to admit it.

Good luck - hope it all sorts itself out xxx

Gutted! I'd have loved a sex swing, especially as a sexy surprise! Never give up on treating your partner!

Ouch, sorry. Odd though, truly. Just keep those bin liners in a shed or somewhere tugged away until you can bring the subject on and clear what happened. Off days are one thing, but such a sudden and unexplained change of heart must have a reason behind it! Hope you'll find common ground soon.