Pocket rocket vibrator.
2 cock rings
many diffident lubes
jelly dildo
bullet vibrator
rabbit vibrator.

Sadly I do not have all that meany but will soon fix that! :D

1 Like

Well I have 115 LH reviews and other products from other stores. A lot of that is under wear and lubes but at least 50 toys in our collection x

IrishRose wrote:

I have had about 50+ (some have been tossed) not including lube or lingereie

*sigh* after counting i only have 29 toys left after throwing out the old ones and moving country! =(

I have far too many to count! I've done about 70 reviews, but I have about 4 previous orders that I'm yet to write reviews on. I think I would shock myself if I did actually count how much I have!

Having had a MASSIVE cut down recently, I think I'm down to 20 toys not including bondage stuff/lubes/massage bits/'single use' toys like cock rings etc.
I'm left with only the toys I love and use often now <3

Hmm well just got all 'ours' out...trend seems not to be counting lingerie but have counted some fetish wear that doubles as toys ..heeee...

56 and going up...need to have a sort out and maybe get rid of a few 'non productive' earlier toys.

I think my collection tipped over 200 products recently. (Inc lubes - I don't review much lingerie) That is a guess based on how many reviews I have published on my blog and how many toys yet still to be reviewed. Well, I have no more room under my king size bed and having to think about buying more storage.

I would also guess that after using them continuously for review testing, only roughly 5% of those toys get used on a regular basis (More than once a week) and only 10% get used more than twice a month.

Hmm... Must try harder!
Currently standing at
2 dildos
1 mini bullet vibrator
A set of level balls
And an old fav African " massager"
2 truely bought for sexy naughtiness outfits
Several pairs of naughty knickers
Stockings and suspenders

Need to work on my toy collection....😇

1 Like

I have 5 at the moment (not including the essentials, lingerie and attachments for the wand)

1 Deluxe Magic Wand
1 Rabbit
3 Bullets

I've been put to shame by some of you lot. I think I need to start building up my collection...

I don't even want to start counting mine, I have too many, yet always wanting more!

Have quite a collection of bondage items, mainly for impact play and my glass collection is slowly growing, with about 6 dildos. Have a good variety of silicone and jelly dildos and a few anal toys, but rarely use those.

My lingerie collection is ridiculous, but I always insist I have nothing to wear!

Have 43 live reveiws of toys, lubes and lingerie. Getting too adicted to this site! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

1 Like

Too many to count!
If you are nosey and on Fetlife I think they are pics
86-95 at the moment ;)