Sex toy storage

We often go away on dirty weekends away, and as such like to take "the box" with us. This is a '9 litre really useful storage box' that we bought from Really useful storage company. It hold a good selection of our things, but is actually quite big to get into the bag that I take it with and it's size and shape stands out.

We're looking for another kind of storage box that can be carried easily in a hold-all type bag easily but whilst still allowing space for other things in the bag. The box should be big enough for a small but good selection still to get us through a weekend of trying a few things out.

Do any of you guys do this same things and take a box away with you? If you do, which one do you have (if bought online)

Thanks!!

Not pretty but functional, our travel toy bag is a boot bag from sports direct.
Looks discrete and is flexible enough to fit in your main bag around your other luggage.

We use the lockable toy cases that Lovehoney stock. It's surprising how much can actually fit in them!

I'm with Nat, the lockable cases are really good.
I have 3 and always use them.

+1 for the LoveHoney lockable toy cases. We take 1 large one for a dirty weekend or 2 for a week away!

I have the medium lockable one from Lovehoney :) it's enough for my small selection of stuff

Yup, the Ines on here are great

Depending on how much you take with you here and there we find these: (shameless link to review)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30876&reviewid=165481#customer_reviews

Amazingly spacious.

Throbinhood, surely you can fill a medium box with just butt plugs.

What is the most that anyone has been able to comfortably store in one of the large lockable LH storage boxes? And is there a LH logo on them as in the pictures, or is this superimposed on the picture as it is with some of the bags?

The heart logo is visible, but it's only on one side and nobody will recognise it unless they also shop here, in which case they're in no position to judge! They are lockable anyway, so nobody can get into them.

I don't have the large but I do have a medium and it fits a ton of stuff in there. I have had a rabbit in there along with some lube, toy cleaner, a couple of bullets, mini wand, a remote control egg and a glass dildo. I still had room left over for other things though.

I hope some one found this usefull lol home made idea but these should be big to carry all your gear![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) lets hope its not air plane lol

Thank you guys for the advise! Never realised that storage boxes were even something that LH supplied.

Thanks guys, Happy playing!

I used a tool box with padlock sections in top great for bullets candles remotes batteries and bigger bit for vibe wonds plugs rings lube ect ... And nobody questions a tool box in car 😉

Idk if anyone has heard of Glossybox, but they're a beauty box brand and they always send the stuff in really nice boxes every month, like all pretty and themed, so I store all my stuff in those. They're like shoe boxes but a lot prettier.

Some great tips here, thanks! And thanks for clearing that up about the logo NatandTom.

Seems like we should upgrade our storage. Our toy box is the cardboard box we took the last LH delivery in.

I've just been busted on my entire collection by my girlfriend. Luckily for me it has gone down amazingly well resulting in being bough sexy undies and being able to use the toys on her too. Life has gotten great.

She was most impressed with my little zip-up case that came with my love honey wand, the case is meant for that toy but I fit a dildo and acouple of plugs plus a vibe and the wand itself in here!

The rest is predictably in a drawer, looking for a case to store all of it in so I can open it up and chose my weapon of choice!