Where do everyone keep there toys?

We use to keep ours under the mattress, But as our collection grows I've had to go and buy lockable box I keep in the drawer next to the bed. Just wondering where you all keep yours ?

Over two drawers in our spare bedroom - we outgrew the bedside table!

I use satin bags, the cases the Desire toys come in and some of the Lovehoney lockable sex toy cases to keep them separated.

Lovehoney - Rebecca wrote:

Over two drawers in our spare bedroom - we outgrew the bedside table!

I use satin bags, the cases the Desire toys come in and some of the Lovehoney lockable sex toy cases to keep them separated.

I have sex toy envy now haha

I keep mine at the back of a drawer under our bed as my OH doesn't know I have anal toys. She keeps hers at the top of her wardrobe.

We keep ours in nightstand beside bed, was just one drawer but quickly took over the other two as well and i think we'll need to move them all to a single lockable container as the kids are getting older and like to pull everything out of any cabinet or drawer they can open

We have a large toy chest, drawers in bedside tables, a big bag on top of the wardrobe and more containers under the bed!
I think we have an addiction!

I've 2 big vanity cases with our toys in hidden inside the wardrobe and we keep our under bed restrain on all time and our door swing and other straps I keep in box under the bed but lube is always in bedside draw

I have a huge underbed drawer where I keep the majority of mine, but I often discover them all over the flat, so really, everywhere? šŸ˜œĀ  I guess it comes as part of the job.

Thankfully everyone I know is quite used to visiting me and finding butt plugs on the coffee table, and lube next to the kitchen sink. It's standard in the Jess Wilde household!Ā 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

I have a huge underbed drawer where I keep the majority of mine, but I often discover them all over the flat, so really, everywhere? šŸ˜œ I guess it comes as part of the job.

Thankfully everyone I know is quite used to visiting me and finding butt plugs on the coffee table, and lube next to the kitchen sink. It's standard in the Jess Wilde household!

At least you have an excuse Jess!

We have a box rammed full of stuff under the bed and another bag of stuff, we really should come up with something better

A set of three drawers for vibrators, dildos and anal toys. Lubes and oils are in my beside table along with my favourite toys. Bondage restraints in a couple of locked storage boxes. Paddles etc are hung up. There's stuff everywhere to be honest!

We have a locked wardrobe with our costumes and lingerie sets, which has a three tier locked drawer set filled with bondage restraints and a vanity mirror on top.

At the end of the bed we have a locked chest which is filled with all our toys in separate areas. Lubes, oils and condoms are in the bedside cabinet.

We have a super king size bed with a full length drawer either side. My side is full of my toys and lube, OH's side is full of all his toys and our restraints/gags/crops/paddles and such. I also have a separate funderwear section of my wardrobe which keeps getting bigger and bigger. We're childfree so don't have to worry about prying eyes.

I bought a big plastic toolbox and B&Q and then I bought a bigger one lol! Both are full now.

The Drawer under the bed... no prying kids to worry about - just a crazy beagle - who ate my Tracey Cox Supersex Rabbit earsvibe, when I left him on the bed

Bedside drawers

Regularly used toys are kept in the bedside table, the rest of my glass dildos are kept in another big drawer, rarely used toys and a few doubles from freebies\bundles are in a big storage box seat thing. None of these are lockable as I live on my own, just out of sight. I must have well over a thousand pounds worth and still keep going, iā€™m running out of room again!

Ours are in an inconspicuous black box in our wardrobe. Our kids rarely venture into our room anymore but even so, better safe than sorry.

Bring the kinky couple that we are, our toy box is rather large.
We use some innocuous luggage under the bed with a little padlock.
Might have to get some bigger luggage soon, lol.

We started with just a lovehoney box that items were delivered in. Now we take up a 2 long drawers.. both drawers are bulging to the point one stroke got trapped the other day and by the time I noticed and took it out it had sliced in half!! :(