Sex when your ill??

I think im the same as most here ill have sex when im ill but there are somethings that you just cant have sex through lol

Right!! i have a nasty cold... just got rid of a mean migrane and now im gagging for it!! why??? im a snotty mess!! xxx

i am always up for fun ill or not : )

Pinkilious wrote:

Lol Im am in the recovery days... but im a mess... with the sex police let me? i mean my nose is well like rudolf and its streaming!!! Surely thats not a bodily fluid thats allowed to join in?? xxx

Pinkilious wrote:

That`s my kind of lady

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

Pinkilious wrote:

Lol Im am in the recovery days... but im a mess... with the sex police let me? i mean my nose is well like rudolf and its streaming!!! Surely thats not a bodily fluid thats allowed to join in?? xxx

Glad to hear you are recovering, but you said "with the sex police...". Is that one to handcuff you and another to take down your particulars? Can I join and be a hobby bobby? External Media

Lol hahaha i didnt mean to say with... i was aiming for will!!! whoops lol xxxx

I had gastroenteritus (spelling???) once.

Suffice to say, it was not the happiest of experiences ... too much clearing up. It was MOST unpleasant.

Too much info I'm sure! Sorry ...

Sam66 wrote:

I had gastroenteritus (spelling???) once.

Suffice to say, it was not the happiest of experiences ... too much clearing up. It was MOST unpleasant.

Too much info I'm sure! Sorry ... External Media

That`s not too good. I had gastroe.. gastientr..tummy ache and needed a public loo. Found out it didn`t have any loo paper left...

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Though possibly a bit better than what been coming out my rear end lately...

And we're called nasty??????????????????? External Media External Media External Media

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Though possibly a bit better than what been coming out my rear end lately...

And we're called nasty??????????????????? External Media External Media External Media

Ohh lovely!! lol

When i have a poorly tummy I cannot bring myself to have sex... im too scared of what might happen! x

whenm one of us is ill we dont even kiss properly in order to save the other gettin it so sex is a no go

jay2010 wrote:

whenm one of us is ill we dont even kiss properly in order to save the other gettin it so sex is a no go

=S its not just kissing or sex that passes germs, most are airborn so u'll get them anyway. Might as well still enjoy all the sex whilst u can External Media

Newlyweds are getting undressed on their honeymoon night. The bloke takes his socks off and his new wife notices his deformed toes and asks what happened to your toes? Err. . . Tolio! Don't you mean polio she says. Nope Tolio. It's a rare toe disease. He then drops his trousers to reveal battered knees. So what happened to your knees then? Err. . . Kneesles love! Don't you mean measles she says. Nope definitely kneesles. He takes his underpants off and before he says a word she says, don't tell me. . . . Smallcox! :-) SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Newlyweds are getting undressed on their honeymoon night. The bloke takes his socks off and his new wife notices his deformed toes and asks what happened to your toes? Err. . . Tolio! Don't you mean polio she says. Nope Tolio. It's a rare toe disease. He then drops his trousers to reveal battered knees. So what happened to your knees then? Err. . . Kneesles love! Don't you mean measles she says. Nope definitely kneesles. He takes his underpants off and before he says a word she says, don't tell me. . . . Smallcox! :-) SG x

lmao...

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

lmao...

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I hope this wasn't gained from first hand experience.External Media

Now don't go reminding me of my wedding night fella. I'll puke! Talk about aversion therapy! :-s

I usually feel horny no matter how ill I am.

There are a couple of things that stop me actually doing it though:

Back ache: I've had pulled back muscles a few times, and the thought of doing more damage will stop me.

Tummy bug: I don't think I need an explanation for this one.

Usually I find I don't get the opportunity when I'm ill anyway, as I'm sure I'm not very attractive to my OH when I'm all clogged up with a cold etc.