Sex whilst pregnant!??!!?

Does every body find it absurd that I might still like a bit of filth whilst Im pregnant??

Im only 5 months gone, husband is fine with it but jokes that its a "little bit wrong"

Friends are mortified at the thought of me being tied up, spanked and given a damn good seeing to.

You still have need even thou you pregnant as long as your safe and baby is ok then there is no harm still enjoying a health sex life

Sex is ok, however, please don't spank the baby, lol... :)

As long as you feel fine, everything is good.

menyanthe wrote:

please don't spank the baby, lol... :)

hahahaha! Id agree with everyone else, Aslong as ur not being too adventurouse and perhaps damaging the babys health, ie avoid putting weight on your tummy or taking it to deep. Just cause your pregnant doesnt mean you cant have sex!! :)

thanks guys, with my first pregnancy my husband was away for most of it so I took car of myself!! This time though he is home this time so Im making the most of it.

Not absurt at all. We bought a Fetish Fantasy Door Swing when I was pregnant and used it well into the pregnancy.

If you are comfortable with it, go for it! Your body will tell you when it is time to stop. I think people who say you should not, are just jealous. ;-)

Mrs Badger

I found that I way way more horny when I was pregnant so I don't thing it's wierd at all.

Yup.... totally agree with everyone else! As long as it's safe for you and the baby.... OMG enjoy yourself! As much as you can! lol. Coz when the little one comes, you'll find you'll either be to busy to, or to tired. lol. So make the most of it now! Hee hee. x x

OMG!!! i was much worse when i was pregnant i could of had sex everynight xx

If you go overdue your midwife will tell you to get it on as theres something in cum that brings on labour, the trouble is when you're that far gone it's the last thing you are thinking about!

My wife and I had a load of sex when she was pregnant, including some tieing up and spanking etc. I can't say the her being pregnant aroused me, but she's my wife, I got horny, she got horny, and we all know the cure for that!

Toys were also used!

The gf was allways wanting sex and oral when she was pregnant and it was at odd times like 4 in the morning or just when she had a pee.

Oh god I was always so horny when I was pregnant both times.

My poor husband didn't know what hit him!