Sex with panties on

I love just pushing my wife's panties to one side when we have sex. My wife thinks I'm weird! Does Anyone else like this??

1 Like

My OH does this quite often (more I think that he can't wait) and while sometimes I don't mind, other times I do as they normally end up getting in the way.

I love the keeping panties on thing aswell as some stockings. DAMN

Not weird at all...its awesome!! Just one less thing you have to remove! ;)

I like it , it adds to the friction.
Not weird.

Have you tried crotchless knickers?

She's got a pair of crotchless knickers that I got her but won't wear them unfortunately

PurpleStrands wrote:

No, I haven't - maybe will surprise him!

We do sometimes, he just likes the look of it. Dont think its weird at all but does get in the way a bit even with crotchless ones so dont do it that often.

Me and my OH end up doing it quite often, more often due to the heat of the moment - we can't wait :P However, I think secretly my OH quite likes the sight too.

Bit sticky the next morning when you put the on to leave his house *facepalm* I never remember to bring spare undies... haha

Lou22 wrote:

We do sometimes, he just likes the look of it. Dont think its weird at all but does get in the way a bit even with crotchless ones so dont do it that often.

choclover wrote:

PurpleStrands wrote:

No, I haven't - maybe will surprise him!

Crotchless can get in the way - but they are sexy

Yes, we like to have sex (wether it's fingering or other penetration) while I'm still wearing my panties every now and again. I don't know about my love, but I think it's quite sexy, especially for a quicky at the most random moments.

However, a good friend of mine (who's not on here), told me that her man only wants to have sex with her when she's still wearing her panties. I found that a bit odd, and wonder what the reason is for it. She didn't like it that it was -only- like that, that I'm sure of.

i love this, love going to bed in nice outfit etc and hubby loves just pushing them to one side or even better crotchless ones

Im jumping on the i like it wagon,Its sexy to do this and its a nice sexy look,But i do have a thing for her to have my cum in her underwear.

My OH will sometimes pull mine to one side, not weird at all

My OH will also just pull them to one side ,it just adds to the sexy fun x

It kind of makes it feel you are being naughty i like naughty!!!

love pulling the OH's panteis to one side, she quite likes pulling mine to the side also.

Depending on what sort of underwear, I absolutely love it!

I find my reg guy does it alot - i assume he likes it since he doesn't try and take them off for a while :S

I find it depends what undies im wearing as to whether i like it or not and what position etc

:)

Xxx