Sexting in Code

Just sharing something we do

Everyday we sext each other and to prevent others seeing our messages we use a code that we both understand.

For example
FH is felling horny
WTFU2N. is want to f-ck you tonight
NK2D is no knickers today
HEAW is home early and waiting
YGTGP2N is you’re going to get pegged tonight
HT. is my husband’s favourite
Hat Trick. Oral, PIV with an Anal finish.

There are a few others but I think you get the idea.

9 Likes

We don’t, but having seen @Love_Stud_Too’s post have suggested to the OH we should start…

1 Like

I did once get into emoji code texting :sweat_smile:

Is it just me (ot is it my depraved mind?) that each time I see either the Out Tray, or In Tray emoji on my iPhone, that it looks like Knickers Down, and Knickers Up respectively?

I would have copied the emojis into this post, but they change the original format from the emoji library when I do so.

1 Like

public bool YouWantIt;

public int NumberOfInches;

public class TimeForSex {

if (YouWantIt && NumberOfInches == 6) // Other sizes are available 
{
    GetYourKnickersOff();
}

}

Or isn’t this what you mean?

2 Likes

Brilliant! Better than HelloWorld(); @300

2 Likes

Those are great. I looked up a few more:-

IWSN: I want sex now
FYEO: For your eyes only
GYPO: Get your pants off
KOTL: Kiss on the lips
TDTM: Talk dirty to me
GNOC: Get naked on camera
IPN: I’m posing naked
LH6: Let’s have sex
8: Oral sex
LH6: Let’s have sex
SUGARPIC: erotic picture
S2R: Send to receive
IAYM: I am your master

2 Likes

I personally think codes like that are a little unimaginative. If you see random messages written down out of context then it’s a bit obvious (to me) that people are trying to say something they shouldn’t. And I don’t think that’s fun.
I personally prefer to hide in plain sight and say things that other people will hear, but is actually code. So, code words or phrases.
For example, you could say a phrase that doesn’t seem obscure in the setting, but you both know it means something else e.g. ‘I’m in the mood for an x’ - and x means something you’ve both agreed on in advance.
Mojito could mean blowjob, daiquiri could be to eat your ass; a margarita could be to dominate you; an old fashioned could be plain old fashioned sex.
You can then add adjectives like ‘strong’ means ‘aggressive’, or ‘sweet’ means ‘slow’. You can really get creative, but it’s best to not overcomplicate things.
So as a practical example - you’re out as a foursome with friends for food, and you randomly say out loud ‘I’m in the mood for a sweet daiquiri’.
Your friends hear ‘I’m in the mood for a sweet daiquiri’ and think nothing of it, but your partner hears ‘I want to eat your ass slowly’.

You’re welcome.

What kind of emojis did you use for what meanings?

1 Like

Sexting has been around before the mobile phones were invented. WW2 letters between lovers used codes:-

NORWICH: kNickers Off Ready When I Come Home
BURMA: Be Undressed/Upstairs Ready My Angel
CHINA: Come Home I’m Naked Already

3 Likes

Ha umm the usual :eggplant::peach::doughnut::sweat_drops::kissing_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I see, i see :joy::joy::joy:

:hot_face: :peach:
:dog:
:gimp: :ball_gag1: :lock:
:eye: :tongue: :eye:
:open_mouth: :baguette_bread:
:hole: :fist_left:

2 Likes

Haha!! Saucy :smiling_imp: you sure got it quickly!

:open_mouth::fist::banana::sweat_drops::smirk:

3 Likes