Sexual Erection Help

Hi

I have no idea if this is the right part of the forum but will have a go. I'm looking for some advice, I'm 28 male fit and I can't hold an erection and takes me a while to get an erection.

What advice can you give me? Is there anything I should try? I've not been to my GP as yet (like most, hard to ask that question) so this is my starting point to see what you say before I head that way.

Cheers

before everyone starts giving advice, is this a new problem or has it been an issue for a while? Does it happen all the time or just occassionally?

I'm sure thee are lots of people out there willing to give you advice but I would guess a doctor would be the best way to ensure there are no underlying health issues.

Good luck with your search for answers.

Hi,

Are you particularly anxious or stressed at the moment? Does this happen during solo masturbation, or during sex with a partner, or both? I think it's a fairly common stress-related problem. If I were you, though, I really would go to the doctor and get it checked out since it's obviously worrying you. The thing to remember is that doctors will have seen it all hundreds of times before and it probably won't be as embarrassing as you think.

Hope you get some answers.

Yeh, I'd say i'm a little stressed and tierd (not sleeping well at the moment for the past month or 2).

It happens with both. Right, I'll go see my GP the next chance I get.

you've probably just answered why your having problems at the mo

It might sound a bit silly but if its only something that is very very recent then hows the weather by you been?

It probably is stress but sometimes silly things like illness or even hot weather can make keeping an erection more difficult and once it happens once anxiety about your ability to keep an erection might start to become a big issue.

Hope everything goes ok

W

Just remember it's a common thing and all men experience it at some time in their lives. I know it's never exactly fun seeing the GP for this stuff, but they can help so much and have seen it all before. Good luck!

Also eat plenty of garlic Chris 28. No joke mate, it keeps the blood flowing well. But do see your GP as that's what they're there for!

SG69 x

Stress can affect this as others have said - but it may be worthwhile getting your blood sugar checked as this can be a side effect of maturity onset diabetes.