Sexual frustration

I have found this forum perfect for my sexual thoughts and desires,I feel like a caged animal at home so being able to share things here helps so much
Anyone else feel like this ?

6 Likes

This forum and the people in it have helped me so much when I’ve been feeling that way :heart: And knowing there are other people in similar situations really helps :heart:

3 Likes

@Neversaynever that’s a shame. Could you try to make some compromises to move towards the sex life you want?

I totally agree with @Mrs.John you need to learn from what you see and read here and then try and take some of the positivity and make that big jump about opening up and talking to your partner. The two of you are the most important and it can get better.

It’s an amazing place to find information, guidance and a huge amount of support.

1 Like

I’m recently separated and getting on forums like this really help me unlock my sexual desires. For years I haven’t done what I wanted to do but now I’m really exploring my sexual desires.

2 Likes

Yup sometimes I get waves of sexual frustration especially when stuck 24/7 with someone at home that have no space :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like