Sexy clothes to go in!

Hi, I want some advice.

My husband usually wants me to wear sexy clothes when we go out alone, whether it's shopping, for a meal or supermarket. The clothes I have really aren't sexy except a couple of things I have but I feel quite uncomfortable in them. He loves seeing me with no bra and wearing a skirt with no knickers. I don't want to let him down, I like doing it till I go out then I feel awkward. Can anyone give me some advice please. Thanks

I understand what you mean, wearing a skirt will no knickers feels very open like everyone can see! Have you considered a crotchless pair of undies instead? They can look very sexy, a good compromise.

If you feel awkward when you go out you're never going to feel sexy and enjoy doing it. Maybe you could do it for a short outing first of all until you feel more comfortable :)

how about going commando under jeans first?

Or maybe try a quick visit to the bathroom whilst out, just before you go home.

Then you can take off your underwear ready for the journey home and for when you actually get home.

You could do this until you feel comfortable to wear no underwear for the whole evening, you never know this may excite your partner more for him to know why you have popped to the bathroom!

LH - Cazz x

Going to the bathroom to lose them does sound good, especially when we're out for a meal but when we go shopping and he wants me too he wants to 'play' while we shop. Even take pictures up the skirt. If I keep trying will I get used to it? I do really love the idea but when it comes round to it I just feel like everyone can see. My oh keeps reminding me they can't, I wish I could.

I have done it a few times but never feel sexy when we get home. My oh really hates jeans so that's not an option (sorry sum sub), even when I wear knee length skirts I don't feel right. We'll see what happens later. Thanks

Sunshine,Lollipops wrote:

Reading your post, it seems like you're feeling obliged to please your husband by dressing how he wants you to, even though you feel uncomfortable in certain clothes (or lack I them).
My advice would be to dress how you'd like to dress. You're never going to feel confident or sexy if you feel uncomfortable in what you have on. Don't let him bully you into things you don't want to do.

+1 its your body, not his.

I know it's my body etc. but it's worth it in the end, trust me:-)