Sexy footwear for men - is there such a thing?

So, for the girls there's all sorts of sexy shoes and boots to complement and enhance their bedroom attire, but is there any equivalent for men (and I'm not talking about size 9 stripper platforms, at least not yet). Are we restricted to losing the socks and standing barefoot for our ladies?

losing the socks is a start...

i have a thing for builders' boots- those tan ones. don't think i'd want 'em in the bedroom though.

Edit: i hate deck shoes!!!

I find a pair of smart black shoes on a bloke incredibly sexy but it's not really bedroom attire!

Adx

ju wrote:

losing the socks is a start...

i have a thing for builders' boots- those tan ones. don't think i'd want 'em in the bedroom though.

Edit: i hate deck shoes!!!

There was a study a few years back where they found that people who wore sock during sex were more likely to orgasm. I'll have to do a hunt for it later, think it was in the times or similar as well.

I do agree that smart black shoes on a guy can be sexy.

smart black shoes in their own?

naked with some black shoes on, sounds nasty.

is it not more a case that its smart black shoes with a nice suit thats the real turn on, all of it combined and not the shoes alone. what i mean is, women can look sexing in just shoes ya, men cant.

I had to laugh yesterday after an impromptu session. I looked down and noticed he was naked except for a pair of sports socks and trainers... funny but not a good or sexy look!

mrbumps wrote:

smart black shoes in their own?

naked with some black shoes on, sounds nasty.

is it not more a case that its smart black shoes with a nice suit thats the real turn on, all of it combined and not the shoes alone. what i mean is, women can look sexing in just shoes ya, men cant.

No no no - not on there own! That's why I said not really bedroom attire. However can really make a difference during role play (when wearing a suit) so they can still be sexy. Just not necessarily when nude.

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I find a pair of smart black shoes on a bloke incredibly sexy but it's not really bedroom attire!

Adx

Ohhhh me too - think I've mentioned it before. Nice pair of smart shoes (not scuffed!) with a man in a suit. Yummy.....

Angel x

nice smart shoes are sexy. Also a man in a suit who is just confident is sexy.

I got my OH these for Christmas

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140470962523&var=440008822743&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Worn with his leather harness its the sexiest thing I have ever seen

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oh, if it's shoes alone without anything else, then Army boots are great. Properly shined, and every bit of your man standing to attention. :p

ooooh yeah- that'd work

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yes. There is such a thing and they are called brogues. Mmm. Very smart.

Wearing nothing but a pair of brogues? Only brings one image to mind...

Depending on the man and whether he is submissive or not.

I love when my OH wears a suit and black shoes, very very sexy.

However, if they are submissive, I like seeing a man tottering about in heels.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yes. There is such a thing and they are called brogues. Mmm. Very smart.

Wearing nothing but a pair of brogues? Only brings one image to mind...

ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! love it.

A pair of scuffed, army style shin high boots. Daaaaaam.

Saying that, guys tend to look hotter when they're a bit covered. It's like the allure of women on lingerie.

sexystockings wrote:

I got my OH these for Christmas

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140470962523&var=440008822743&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Worn with his leather harness its the sexiest thing I have ever seen

Wow, not sure my OH is quite ready for me in something like that, although I am finding myself tempted by a pair of knee-high patent boots, not sure how high I want to go on heel height though (being a plain old flat shoe wearer). Bought her a pair earlier in the year, there's just something about legs being tightly wrapped in shiny black that gets me going....

my OH used to often wear his football boots in bed, was too fucked up to remove them after playing but it didnĀ“t bother me. I like my lover in heels and seamed stockings, always fantasised about having them both at the same time, the contrast was pretty cool, but that will never happen.

I love watching K doing my cleaning and hanging the washing out in stilletos. But if were going out a any high quality formal shoes, never trainers. x

I don't know about bedroom attire except in roleplay but for sexy footwear, I know a man who wears New Rock cowboy boots which absolutely work for him.

But a tick from me for rigger boots

I the bedroom, unless 'in character', I'd barefoot. At least lose the socks men, please.

Lucyfer