Sexy NONwired underwear.

So long story short, I've been a bit absent for last year or so, my wife was diagnosed with brain tumour and underwent 3brain ops, radio therapy and ongoing chemo therapy.....

So, back to my current request... She has a "shunt" which is a small pipe that runs from head to abdomen to drain excess brain fluid, but it runs over the breast bone and causes wired bras to be very uncomfortable.

can anyone recommend NONwired underwear?

looking for some everyday and some sexy items too.

for Christmas I bought her a set of Elle Macpherson as I loved the colour. Most NONwired stuff is beige, white of black.... :(

help us out?

On a recent trip to Victoria secret I noticed they have a huge array of bras of varying support, and my oh bought some bras that aren't under wired but still offer lift and support (dunno how; it's magic!)

Take a look at Lovehoney's own brand lingerie they have some really nice bras that have no wires in them http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/lovehoney-lingerie/

Asos have a ton of really lovely bras with no underwiring, just search for 'soft bra' or 'soft cup'. And the Lovehoney own-brand lingerie is wireless for the most part I think.

Ugh can't edit my post now, but I just remembered that Uniqlo have some new wireless ones in too! £15-ish, they're pretty basic looking but they're very comfortable. They only come in XS/S/M/L though.

Most places like Primark Asda Mataland one of the pound shops do their own versions of those 'belvia' stretchy comfort bra tops. very comfortable for everyday wear

She doesn't want tshirt bras tho, that's the point.

She's always been a "nice underwear" girl and now because of having to eat nonwired, she feels the choice is extremely limited. M&S for example, they have about 3 colours all of which are boring.

Will definitely look at LH, although a lot of the descriptions don't speficially mention no wires.

Trial&Error wrote:

She doesn't want tshirt bras tho, that's the point.

She's always been a "nice underwear" girl and now because of having to eat nonwired, she feels the choice is extremely limited. M&S for example, they have about 3 colours all of which are boring.

Will definitely look at LH, although a lot of the descriptions don't speficially mention no wires.

Generally speaking we'll only mention if a bra has underwire, rather than highlighting that it doesn't, so if it doesn't mention an underwire, and isn't obviously underwired in the photo you can safely bet it's a soft cup bra.  If you're unsure you can always have a chat with our Customer Care team over the phone for extra advice :) 

Look out for words like 'soft cup', 'triangle cup', 'bikini top'and quite often 'halter neck' in the description for a good place to start. 

H&M also sells a few soft bra's, they don't really have the most exciting colors at the moment but they might be worth a look :)