Sexy story-time!

I have to share my super sexy experience with my husband recently. It was our first foray into the world of glass dildos and oh my goodness it was memorable!!!

My husband woke me up this morning with an erection against my back whispering, "this afternoon when everyone leaves we're dressing up and going to a sex shop".

All day I was in such a state of anticipation!

When everyone finally left we got dressed - me in a dress and heel and him in a suit - and took an uber into the city.

We had a great experience at the sex shop and picked out a beautiful glass dildo (our first ever) and cat-o-nine-tails whip for him to use on me.

Then we went to a classy bar and had a cocktail. He was whispering sexy things to me the whole time and pushing up against me to let me feel his erection.

We jumped into an uber home and he whispered to me that he had pre-cum all over his jocks.. By this point my vagina was THROBBING.

We both jumped into the shower when we arrived home and washed each other all over. He prepared the bedroom with chilled tunes and all of our toys all ready to go.

Needless to say we had the most amazing time!!! The whip was so incredible, it felt like my skin came alive wherever he whipped me and it made me so sensitive! He was very patient and slow with the dildo and it was just the perfect experience!

Had to share our perfect date.

Sounds amazing!!!

That sounds fantastic! I am a massive advocate of glass toy, I just love them

I'm so glad we took the leap and tried one out!!! It was a (sex)life-changing experience!

Sounds perfect. You should do the next fifty shades 😀

Sounds pretty Awesome, congrats :)

Welcome to glass. and glad you had so much fun finding it.

Mrs Dynamite wrote:

I have to share my super sexy experience with my husband recently. It was our first foray into the world of glass dildos and oh my goodness it was memorable!!!

My husband woke me up this morning with an erection against my back whispering, "this afternoon when everyone leaves we're dressing up and going to a sex shop".

All day I was in such a state of anticipation!

When everyone finally left we got dressed - me in a dress and heel and him in a suit - and took an uber into the city.

We had a great experience at the sex shop and picked out a beautiful glass dildo (our first ever) and cat-o-nine-tails whip for him to use on me.

Then we went to a classy bar and had a cocktail. He was whispering sexy things to me the whole time and pushing up against me to let me feel his erection.

We jumped into an uber home and he whispered to me that he had pre-cum all over his jocks.. By this point my vagina was THROBBING.

We both jumped into the shower when we arrived home and washed each other all over. He prepared the bedroom with chilled tunes and all of our toys all ready to go.

Needless to say we had the most amazing time!!! The whip was so incredible, it felt like my skin came alive wherever he whipped me and it made me so sensitive! He was very patient and slow with the dildo and it was just the perfect experience!

Had to share our perfect date.

You lucky devil, sounds wonderful.

From everything I'm reading I'm guessing our glass collection will be growing soon enough! I've been eyeing off the amazing tentacle looking glass dildos on Lovehoney, they look amazing!

I have to admit to being turned off by the hyper-realistic versions. Give me something abstract or removed from a penis and I'm good to go!

Sounds brilliant!

Sounds great! Im also wanting to try glass some day only heard good things xx

Choconala wrote:

Sounds great! Im also wanting to try glass some day only heard good things xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187 these on offer currently and I can't recommend them enough! The pink being my favourite for my G spot! Incredible! We were meant to be trying out temp play for the first time but I just got my period so we may just have to switch to anal as its Day one and I need some stress relief! X