Sexy Underwear For A Single Man !

I am a single male and I'm wondering wether sexy clothing would help in getting myself a partner ?

I don't mean just underwear. Obviously talking and other things aswell. But would that help in terms of turning the girl on if she knew I was wearing sexy underwer ?

Any answer is much appreciated.

By all means wear sexy underwear ECT, it's normally a great confidence booster... but... personally, if a man was to let slip about his sexy pants /toys he was wearing I would instantly be put off... only because I think it's a bit to "soon" to be talking /showing that sort of thing. I would think he was only after one thing. Also the partner should be intreated in you, for you, not your pants X

For me I wouldn't go for a guy if he told me he was wearing sexy underwear, but if we got to the point of having sex I would appreciate it if I thought he'd made an effort but obviously that depends on what your opinion of sexy underwear is and what you consider sexy.

But I agree with Delboy that if it was too soon i would be put off if a guy just mentioned it out the blue.

Thank you for that Delboy1991. I thought it may have been sexy! ... but I'm not a woman so I will take your advice graciously and I definetly would not be after one thing. That's why Love Honey make sex toys aha.

I also think it's funny how I'm like the nicest guy on earth and yet I still haven't got a woman. Would you reccomend anywhere to meet singles ?

Sorry about the question. x

Thank you subbysam. I don't know what I was thinking! ... I guess you do learn something new everyday aha.

I dont know about the where but the best advice I would think is just to be relaxed about it. I know when you want to meet someone it's hard not to get excited and over enthusiastic but you don't want to seem desperate because that can be very off putting and add pressure on both sides.

Take a step back and just talk to people, if there's chemistry then maybe it will happen, but don't see everyone as a potential mate and be ready to accept that you may not be perfect to everyone.

I think, personally, when I see guys saying "I'm a nice guy just no-one seems to notice" or "everyone jusy friend-zones me" it sets slight alarm bells. So i would be careful about these statements. I'm not saying you're a bad guy, but remember that being a nice person doesn't automatically get you a relationship.

I hope that doesn't sound like an accusation- because it's not. I just think you should be careful how you might come across, especially if you are in the world of online dating etc.

Yeah! that's true no one really does notice. I wasn't really expecting being nice would get me a relationship but I thought woman prefer that to just being a dick. I feel desperate because I want to treat her well and just have a nice time really and I prefer to talk to woman in person as online dating I don't really like. To be fair your just telling me what I need to hear rather than sugar coating it so thank you for your advice sam. x

SingleMale101 wrote:

I also think it's funny how I'm like the nicest guy on earth and yet I still haven't got a woman. Would you reccomend anywhere to meet singles ?

Sorry about the question. x

Take up horseback riding as a sport. 90% women, many of whom don't have time to look elsewhere for a man.

**THREAD CLOSED AS PER OP REQUEST***