sexy underwear

Hi all, I'm a guy who is looking to feel more confident around people. Kind of figured that sexy underwear will help, so.. what kind of underwear should I go for? Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.

hmm being a girl I have no idea could always try going commando???

Are you wanting to be more sexually confident around people or gain self confidence to be more chatty etc?

i like to dress a man in ladies undies, but thats not for the majority of people. Does it for me though. X

what would you like to see a man wear? As a girl is there any particular material you prefer?

and i'm looking to be more sexually confident :) I'm happy to try different ideas

I like a man in womans undies maybe sheer knickers under his buisness suit. Love to dress my partner up as a sissy, suspenders stockings the works. K has a couple of maids outfits, one satin one pvc, enjoy him wearing either.

so you're saying i should try sexy lingerie under my everyday clothes? never really thought of it before, i'm quite shy haha

Why not?

I'll give it some thought! I don't just want to feel good though, I'd want to look good :P Any other suggestions from anyone? :)

Not really an individual thought as such but... along what the Mistress was saying http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/370808-men-in-womens-underwear/

I got interested in the same area as this and it lead me there just cause of how little choice men have.

The underwear can help and if it makes you feel good and confident; it's a bonus. It depends what you feel comfortable and confident wearing. Feeling happy with your choice will obviously make you more confident. Then when crunch time arrives it will probably work in your favour even more.

But yea try wearing something sexy underneath everyday whether it's lingerie etc.

Another nomination for sexy women's undies. Silk/satin french knickers/boy shorts - you really don't want to give your colleagues a flash of VPL do you?

Bra under your shirt and keep your jacket on. You know it would be seen if you only took your jacket off, it's daring, but nobody else knows. Therein lies the "kick" and confidence stems from knowing something that others don't and that you're going about it in plain sight..

Bloke's undies are pretty crap for sexiness IMO. Unless you fancy trying some skin-tight PVC/fetishwear.

Ellipsis wrote:

Another nomination for sexy women's undies. Silk/satin french knickers/boy shorts - you really don't want to give your colleagues a flash of VPL do you?

Bra under your shirt and keep your jacket on. You know it would be seen if you only took your jacket off, it's daring, but nobody else knows. Therein lies the "kick" and confidence stems from knowing something that others don't and that you're going about it in plain sight..

Bloke's undies are pretty crap for sexiness IMO. Unless you fancy trying some skin-tight PVC/fetishwear.

Good post i like it, does it big time for me. I think its also a good understanding of the issue.

Cheers folks I'll give some stuff a go

happylad123 wrote:

Cheers folks I'll give some stuff a go

Do let us know how you get along. Recommended if you know you have a long, dull meeting in which staying awake becomes an extreme sport.

will do :) check this space this time next week :)
by the way, is it just me or do you do the same sort of thing?

Lucky, lucky K!!!!!!!!

Mistress D wrote:

I like a man in womans undies maybe sheer knickers under his buisness suit. Love to dress my partner up as a sissy, suspenders stockings the works. K has a couple of maids outfits, one satin one pvc, enjoy him wearing either.

happylad123 wrote:

will do :) check this space this time next week :)
by the way, is it just me or do you do the same sort of thing?

What do you reckon?

As ever with matters sexual - it is never "just you".

I spent sometime shopping for sexy underwear with my OH on LH. He found a lot of things offputting, but eventually we settled on two items: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13707 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21983. He's tried both on and wore the second one to collect me from the station last time I went down to see him. I personally think he looks very sexy in both, and they both grip and hold him very well. He thought they were both very comfortable (I'll try and prod him into doing some reviews for them once he's worn them a bit more) and seemed to be quite impressed by how large they make him look (he's a boxers man, so wasn't used to anything so close fitting.) They felt very nice to touch and there was something sexy about him being able to untie the laces for me to remove his cock.

I hope that experience/mini review helps a little. I would suggest picking something you're comfortable with to begin with, and then branching out further to more 'exotic' areas of lingerie. I agree men in women's underwear can be a turn on! (But personally if that was the first time I saw his underwear having just undressed him for the first time I might be a bit bemused. I'd still go with it though. I'd prefer it if it was my underwear he was wearing, I guess.)