Shave or wax??

I'm going on holiday at the end of June and I don't know whether to just take my razor and foam or whether to wax before I go? If I'm going to get the waxing done I at least want to try it once before I get it done for the holiday. I've never even tried waxing before so I'm completely oblivious to the pain it may or may not cause.

So, what do you recommend? And if I do decide to wax, how long before I go away do I need to get it done?

Thanks,

SBB

Hi,

Well.... the waxing effects wear off ... about a month.. so.. just wax first and then use the razor after the hairs start showing. Easiest way.

shave all ways

She's going to get all skin sensitive that way and create nasty stuff on her body. Waxing first is better, the razor just comes in hand for the stray hairs.

i find personally shaving is better i get alot of redness from waxing and it leaves me very sore for at least a week after xxx

which ever you choose i hope you have a fab time x

omg I tried to wax once I cried it was soo sore and I enjoy pussy torture but that no way shaving for me every time

sashastream wrote:

omg I tried to wax once I cried it was soo sore and I enjoy pussy torture but that no way shaving for me every time

Waxing requires ones patience.... and discipline... I do it every month, but when it gets to my pussy area, OHMYFUCKINGGODITFFFFFFKNGHURTSBITCHES!!!11!!!!1111! ;_______;

But, totally worth it.

The pains not worth it razor is painfree, but have a brill time whatever you choose x

I would recommend getting your OH to shave you. I love doing it, it's like a mini act of adoration, and oh so sexy!!

I shave it for OH , and she loves it , A real turn-on

Waxing is fab for holidays. I had the full back, sack and crack done the day before we flew last year - and I mean absolutely everything off and had no problems at all. It means you don't have to bother with shaving at all for the whole holiday.

shave babes x

Wow, well more people saying to shave, not what I expected! I'm guna have a good look into waxing. Like I said, I want to try it at least once before I go away so i'll get it done and then make an informed decision :) Thanks for the advice :)

SBB x

I wax Hollywood style usually but tend to shave my legs.

Shave! I've only had my legs waxed once and hated every second, I refuse to let any wax near my pubic area!

Shave! :)

Veet, it stings like crazy though, but I quite like it! I do shave shave sometimes however it takes so long as I do not want to cut my nuts off.

I had a full bikini wax before I went on holiday last year. It grew back really quickly and was really irritating. Also the hair has now grown back darker and more "spread out to the sides" if you get my drift! Really irritating! I'm blonde and fair haired so I didn't think I'd have that problem.

I would trim and shave, it's a lot cheaper too!

Wax, definitely, that way you won't have to think about it again for at least a month. And if it's done right it shouldn't hurt... !

The missus thought it'd be fun to try a wax strip on my chest. It wasn't fun at all..the only worse pain I've experienced is testicular impact and having my nipple pierced..