Shocked by how many married men are secret bisexuals

Since I got divorced I can do what I've desired all my life now I live alone ,and never ever knew that lots and lots of men who have a wife and married desire to have a bisexual experience

1 Like

You assume to know lots of many many men. I am wondering where you get this information from.

I suppose it depends on your original expectation. If you initially thought that number was zero then finding 10 or 20 other people that think that way will seem like a huge amount. 🙂

I'm married and am completely indifferent to a bisexual experience, so we're out there too. 👍🙂

Hi KennyWit,

I'm happy to think you may see a silver lining to what you've been through, and hopeful you were pleasantly shocked and you can live your best life, now you have a fresh start.

Some of these people I imagine you're describing are more incidentally homosexual and identify themselves towards the hetero end of the spectrum. Others are possibly much more 'broad spectrum' in terms of sexuality and have the potential to be open to all sorts of encounters and relationships.

Fantasising about a threesome involving a person of the same sex, for example, doesn't necessarily cross over with wanting a romantic relationship with a person of the same sex, or with being open to discussing this with a partner and acting on it in real life.

I'm personally pretty close to where Ian Chimp is at on this one, but I love that people are different and that society is generally more accepting and understanding than it once was.

I doubt the number has changed much over the years but as Knotty says with it being much more accepting now, men voice it more maybe.

Also I've talked on here a while back about 'am I bisexual'? and the response was pretty unanimous, If you want to put a label on someone.

I'm male, lets say hypothetical now, I'm having a 3way (MMF) with my wife, and I'm happy to go down on the other M but I couldnt kiss him or be in a relationship with a man, would you call someone in that scenario bisexual?

I think there will be plenty of wifes shocked at how many husbands are bisexual out there! I know my would be shocked at my bisexual experiences before we met!!

Trine wrote:

I doubt the number has changed much over the years but as Knotty says with it being much more accepting now, men voice it more maybe.

Also I've talked on here a while back about 'am I bisexual'? and the response was pretty unanimous, If you want to put a label on someone.

I'm male, lets say hypothetical now, I'm having a 3way (MMF) with my wife, and I'm happy to go down on the other M but I couldnt kiss him or be in a relationship with a man, would you call someone in that scenario bisexual?

When I was in my teens I had bisexual sex all the time, with women it was about attraction, with men it was only ever about the sex, I am not and have never been attracted to men! I just wanted sex with men! Recently I came out to my female best friend, who wasn't surprised, and it got me curious as to my bisexuality, looking for advice I found the term "Hetroromantic bisexual", someone who has sex with the same sex for the pleasure but not attraction whilst only attracted to the opposite sex and only interested in relationships with the opposite sex. This is me completely and whilst some say we shouldn't comform to labels it makes me feel at ease with myself knowing there is a label out there that explains who I am.

The fetishisation of bisexual women in western society as something a lot of hetero men want to see and fantasise about I think would be one reason why, in many respects, it is more common to hear about women as opposed to men expressing their bisexuality. Just my two penny worth.

Talking to the people who run the 'Gay Sauna' that I occasionally visit, they tell me that more than half of the guys who go there are married. And also that the wives are unaware. Not sure what this says about relationships in the broadest sense. Also not sure how much is curiosity. Full disclosure- I live on my own and enjoy sex with both genders, but like women better.

Good discussion. I agree we shouldn't need label people. I never have but doesnt mean to say i wouldn't. I have never been in a position where i have been given the option. I am married, i do fantasise sometimes but dont find men attractive in the real world.

I am following with great interest. To label something seems to be a shame. I personally think all Femails and Males have a measure of bisexuality in them . Suppressed or open . There are aspects about same sex that we all find intriguing on different levels or many levels, Wheather this is carried out or kept as a fantasy is another matter. Sorry I'm rambling. Xx❤