Shoe fetish

Girlish trainers with cute ankle socks.

Pattent black high heel stilletoes with the inside instep cut away and masturbating over them and cleaning them afterwards

I can't walk in stilettos, so it's handy they do nothing for my husband.

What does it for him big time is boots. I have thigh high blue leather ones. Paired with a short skirt (no panties obviously) and he'll do anything for me.

I have about 10 pairs of boots at different lengths, including some stunning purple knee length leather ones. I also have black knee length leather ones.

I need to get some thigh high black ones, but I'm thinking of stretchy shiny PVC ones. Not got any PVC yet, but I do love the look of shiny PVC boots, maybe paired with a shiny PVC short skirt.

I adore shoes & boots. For me shoes or boots always finish an outfit and the "sluttier" the better. So high and lots of straps almost like bondage around my foot? Also love wearing my shoes during foreplay & sex esp if I have my man worship & pamper them xx

Interesting about sluttier shoes. I saw some knee length boots that were straps all the way up (leg visible between straps) - I never thought of them as sluttier, but I like your thinking!

Thigh high boots but I like to call them clit ticklers.

Feel sexy as in boots. Wear them all year round. Sometimes in bed too.

Hubby loves me in my boots but he also loves me and fems in sandles with painted toenails showing ankle bracelets. Xx

Jolly thanks for the request boots shoes underwear and kinky stuff Big Ned is up for this all the time ....ps your pic looks well stuff like this I love

Bloody phone should have said Jilly 34f

Thanks.... Love love boots...got loads of 'em. It's a thing

Def love what your wearing Jilly 34F massive turn on for me

Tis for me too.... Ta

Good and enjoy....your bloke is a very lucky man please keep the pics coming Big Ned

I have a serious heel fetish! The higher the hornier! My OH loves heels too and buys her shoes or boots with as high a heel as possible to feed my fetish! In the bedroom we have some serious heels, 4 to 6 inches at least on stilettos to Mary Jane's! She has a pair of heels that high they are literally like point shoes! Amazing!

Yep a nice black high heel shoe with a nice pair of legs then I’m done in I would promise you the world....like boots as well ....Have fun Big Ned

Not got one...just a weekly FB. He loves black heels tho not boots. Lol

It doesnt matter if there boots or shoes but they have to have a nice heel (stiletto heel) makes there legs and arse look great πŸ˜‰

Jilly34F sorry for my comment if it caused you any stress about a bloke sorry again Ned....Back to shoes boots stockings the lot Im always up for this no hold back in my dept...you look awesome in your pic pitty no titty pic as yet as your a big girl in the titty dept 34Fand this is a good thing LOL..and sound happy with yourself and good on you have a good day or night Look after yourself Big Ned

Hey no worries....blokes??? Love 'em Love slutty footwear too. Daren't even begin to count how many pairs of boots I have. Lol