Shower fun

Have tried to have fun in the shower with Mrs before but shes quiet short so PIV is a little awkward.

I thinking now to use the shower as warm up to bedroom fun. Maybe use the wand, some lube and the shower jets when shes nice and sensitive.

And suggestions other than the above?

I’m not an expert on this since I don’t do anything other than masturbation in the shower or bath but these are my thoughts:

Make sure your wand and other toys are waterproof!!
Waterbased lubes can wash off easily and just because you’re wet from the shower doesn’t mean she is lubricated - in terms of sex, water is not a good lubricant, I find it worse than nothing because it washes away any natural lubrication too! Oil based or silicone based lubes will last longer in the shower but be very careful because they make everything slippery (particularly silicone lubes) and your bath tub might feel like an ice rink! Possibly invest in a non stick bath mat?! :sweat_smile:
Personally I enjoy a clit vibrator and a bit of anal play with fingers or a small plug in the shower but anal might not be her / your thing!?

1 Like

Anal is a no go for herself. Yeah water if anything is an anti lube if you know what I mean. We have some durex silicon lube, wasnt overly impressed with it when I tried using it in the hottube recently. Good call on the slippyness though definetly dont want the fun to end because of a woopsie :smile:.

1 Like

We have had a lot of shower fun.
Before we had kids, we had a big shower and there were a lot of BJs in there. As a man, I find it pretty hard to come in the shower (something to do with the water), so I would generally end up finishing my self off around my wife’s face, which was fun! (haven’t done that for a while :slight_smile:)
These days, I quite like just having a rub of myself up and down my OH thighs, which will lead to me being inside her from behind, with her bending over and rubbing her clit - yum.
She has also masturbated standing up in the shower, while I kneel down with my face close to her pussy, and giving the odd kiss and lick, while I masturbate as well.
We can both find a comfy position standing up where we are kissing and I finish myself off rubbing my cock around her clit - so we are both having fun.
This thread has just reminded me of a lot of shower fun!!!
:grinning: :star_struck:

1 Like

I love fun in the shower.
Her bending over in a version of standing up doggy is my fave.
We actually have quite a few waterproof toys now and some are splashproof ( can’t submerge in bath ) and these help us to orgasm together as the wife needs her clit stimulated.
There are some great toys on the lovehoney website and some to be introduced soon.
Is it toys or positions etc you are after?

Probably positions more than toy’s but any input is welcome.

1 Like

We have a bigger shower cubicle now because of I shower fun, but even before, the size of the shower never stopped us.
There is the height issue too, find a way, and the struggle only heightens the mood.
We too have had a lot of times where one is sitting while the other plays.
Sometimes it’s on the other person, but one of my likes, is when I sit, she plays in front of my eyes and I am not allowed to touch her or me.

2 Likes

We once lived in a flat with a very large and well placed windowsill in the shower although I’m sure the neighbours weren’t keen on bare bodies pushed up against the frosted glass! It was the perfect height for all sorts of fun.

2 Likes

love hubby eating me in the shower,water jets on my breasts

3 Likes

OMG ! That reminded me of several years ago my wife without mentioning added bath oils to our hot tub . I had just drained , cleaned and polished it and filled , balanced chemicals and got it back up to temp . I had turned it on before we were going to get in it and came out and I said “WTF?” . Would have been broken bones etc if we had stepped in . Had to drain it , replace the expensive filters and had a hell of a time cleaning it .
As far as shower fun , our shower is normal size in a standard tub . My wife is disabled and has a seat in the far end . In our case I do not think it would be rated for both of us on it , otherwise you seated and her on you lap ?

3 Likes

We both love the shower, its always that lazy lie in day where one of us will say “I’m just going to pop in the shower” with my Oh it’s the cheeky smile that gives the intention away, with me its slightly more obvious. We love to wash each other from our hair to a good lather all over. I tend to get very clean in one place!
We have had sex however the water can wash lubrication away so its not the norm.
To be fair we love it that much the bath is gone and we have a large walk in shower instead.

2 Likes

Sounds like you’ve got some great idea’s already to try out! :smiley: