Shower head!?

I got one for Sexterminatrix and, while it did the job intended, the normal shower function simply didn’t have enough water flow for a normal shower, especially in the cooler months where you want to feel warm. Not worth the money in our opinion; you can get same satisfaction from a normal (and far cheaper) showerhead from the hardware/plumbing store.

I feel left out.
We have a fixed shower head and short of doing a handstand in the shower, I can’t get anywhere near an orgasm in our shower. :worried:

I love it over my cock and balls and when the wife stands over me and pees over my face at the same time it is awesome.

Agree with that, using the shower head over my head and on my banjo feels amazing. Have been able to hands free cum with just the water jet

1 Like

I’m with @Sexterminator on this one. Yes, the clit jet works well on the Womanizer head but as a general use shower head it severely lacks power - useless for washing long hair! I went back to my normal shower head and a superior selection of waterproof toys for fun times.

3 Likes

The hand held shower head really works for me and I can easily get off using it. For me it is also about the privacy as living with parents still makes it difficult to get full privacy to use toys etc.

2 Likes

Stayed a hotel with a large shower area in the bathroom, which both me and the OH could easily get in together with room to spare.

Had great fun soaping each other up and then washing each other off with the shower head.

Spent alot of time concentrating on the OH’s breasts and pussy, playing the jet on her clitoris soon had the required results.

She then returned the favour, masturbating me whilst play the shower jet on the head of my penis.

As they say, it was just good clean fun. :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

3 Likes