Shower head!?

As a bloke the shower spraying on the underside/back of my balls, sheer extacy

Get the thread started AWB I would be highly interested to get some new ideas πŸ˜‰ @justANormalBloke I'm so happy to hear this works for guys too! I'm curious guys... Have you had a blowjob while the shower hits the right spot on you? What was it like?

Cheekyface wrote:

Get the thread started AWB I would be highly interested to get some new ideas πŸ˜‰ @justANormalBloke I'm so happy to hear this works for guys too! I'm curious guys... Have you had a blowjob while the shower hits the right spot on you? What was it like?

Oh yes, it's amazing, a real treat. Standing up afterwards is tricky my legs tend to be a bit wobbly

Yes it sounds it haha al need to get the OH in on this it seems! πŸ˜„

Justanormalbloke, thank you for that tip will be trying it out on the OH, hope he likes it just as much. πŸ˜‰

I have a Full intimate Hollywood Hot Wax well C & S lol and the pain is worth every penny for the silky smooth finish πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

My wife gets me to stand against the shower wall, facing away from her, and I have to keep my arms raised. and then she soaps me all over, then uses the shower head to spray my back, bum and back of my balls whilst reaching round the front of me to pleasure me there...and to add even more pleasure she kisses my bum at the same time πŸ₯° I just wish this shower play could last longer, but she gets me to cum so quickly this way! It’s heaven πŸ₯°

1 Like

Thank you Janes have to try this way on the OH.

Done it before In a hotel when had no toy and was feeling horny. Did the job he he but not as good as my 50 shades vib

@janes oh that sounds very sexy!! Thank you for sharing that with us! I am definitely gonna try that with OH! I love that she's in control that way! @Mr&MrsUk yes I agree nothing beats a vibe but this way is very convenient for busy households lol

I love it when my OH soaps me all over in the shower

Yes! Also combined with a dildo or submersible water proof vibrator πŸ‘Œ Shower time fun πŸ‘Œ

We have a power shower and I'm often using it to my benefit.

Like so many others when you see this being acted out in films you think it can't be that good 😜 First time I tried it πŸ™ƒ I love using the 🚿 head, varying the power and spray and turning the heat from warm to cold has definitely been some of my best knee shaking experiences.

Little late to this thread, but have recently had a power shower installed and decided to give it ago. Wow. Bonus is it cleans up afterwards.

For you folks who enjoy some masturbation with the showerhead, Lovehoney sells a Womanizer brand showerhead geared towards clit stimulation. Currently on sale with the black Friday sale.

Me and my wife were only talking about this in the shower the other day. We need a better shower head that’s more powerful as we think we would be to be able to orgasm. Perhaps one to add to the Christmas list

1 Like

I turned the shower head on my clit when i was in the shower this morning it was an amazing feeling

2 Likes

Totally works for me.
Love it.

1 Like

I have tried using a shower but with mixed feelings